Gaming Thread

I've been meaning to get it but I'll wait until it is patched up good, given the whole shitstorm over a billion bugs. I might want to upgrade the hardware some before tackling it. I suppose it's one of these games that justify going for the next level.
yeah definitely wait until the DLCs and bug fixes.

I just got steam link working, and I've been playing Mass Effect 2 on my wife's massive, 4k TV.

Man I cannot believe how much I disliked that game before. It's great.

Yeah I really need to get a 4K TV, but I'm just waiting until we move. There's literally no room in this little bungalow. I just feel like I dont deserve to own a PS5 since I only have an older 1080p flat screen.

Only Fromsoft game I have played is DS1 Remastered, which I am currently wrapping up on ng+. Just beat Kalameet after a couple days of getting my ass handed to me.

Demon's Souls sounds like a good choice. Where it all started.

I hate dark souls, and have tried to play it multiple times. It's so miserable playing a game with awkward control repeatedly just to memorize the movement of bosses/enemies. I've been told Demon souls is much better, though.

Reactions: Krilons Resa
About 8 hours in, I'm starting to roam the open map, do some hunting, help out people at random and basically take in the sights.

Honestly right now I don't imagine playing another game ever again that is not a RDR 2 DLC or RDR 3...

I mean, wow

Told ya! I can just pick up that game and roam the world and be content.

Told ya! I can just pick up that game and roam the world and be content.

Among other things it's just crazy the work they put into the outlaw camp and the interactions with your pals. I suppose characters start repeating themselves after a while but for now, I'm blown away at how dynamic and "real" that place feels. Never seen anything like this in a game.

Reactions: Krilons Resa
I tried playing Dark Souls 3 last week. I came upon the first boss and quit. :lol:

The first boss is a piece of cake honestly. Just go for stabs, roll away, repeat, and then aggro him asf when he transforms into that huge pile of goo.

You should definitely persevere and then try to take on the optional katana dude that comes right after. :D