General Chat Thread: waves hello

TheWhisper said:
Wheez, great pics. I have got to make it out to Colorado some day...beautiful country.

Thanks Man! You come out any time you want and I'll play tour guide as best I can.

Death Animal said:
Shit
I have to read math all this week.:erk:
I have a test at next week what tells that am I going to vocational school.
And I haven´t study in 3 years now. So I can´t remember anything.:cry:

Reminds me of my tests when I went to Grad school in 2001...still wondering how I entered anyway :lol:

I guess a trick will be facing study like any other piece of info. Instead of looking at it like a subject to burn eyes at night it should be like info from the Internet, make it appealing otherwise it gets difficult especially after a time losing the practice.

P.S. I hate math

Wyvern said:
Reminds me of my tests when I went to Grad school in 2001...still wondering how I entered anyway :lol:

I guess a trick will be facing study like any other piece of info. Instead of looking at it like a subject to burn eyes at night it should be like info from the Internet, make it appealing otherwise it gets difficult especially after a time losing the practice.

P.S. I hate math

Yeap I´m still trying to learn something:zombie:
I was best of my lass when I was in school but now ....:zombie:
Here are the last years test.
http://www.teli.stadia.fi/Info/Valintakoeteht/K2005/matem.pdf
If you unterstand the two first problem.
Look easy but I just don´t unterstand.:yell:

Just stopped by to say a big "Hello" to everyone! Been working way too much! Also wanted to thank Hawk again for the music yesterday! I was needing something new and was totally suprised to see you active on SS. I took like a bandit!!! It is helping me trudge thru all of this work I have!

Thanks once again Hawk! :kickass:

Narcosynthesys68 said:
Just stopped by to say a big "Hello" to everyone! Been working way too much! Also wanted to thank Hawk again for the music yesterday! I was needing something new and was totally suprised to see you active on SS. I took like a bandit!!! It is helping me trudge thru all of this work I have!

Thanks once again Hawk! :kickass:

No problem buddy. I am always glad to help out a fellow UMOSer!! :)

Kitty, sorry you have to go to work. Today's my Friday, as it is for a lot of people. :)

Narco, good to see you. Hope it ain't too hot and humid out there yet. Some of the Indy inlaws will be out here in a few weeks for a visit. Of course we have to go clear the hell up into Wyoming to see them. :cry:

Supposed to be hot here this weekend so, of course, we've got outdoor plans all weekend long. Which is ok. It is almost Summer, afterall. :kickass:

Just called the Suzuki shop, getting my bike towed to the shop for servicing. been too damn long and the carbs are gelled, I have no time, so I'm going to pay a tech to do it. Just in time for summer riding!! I'll take some pictures when I dig it out of the garage :p

Thursday I am leaving for carnuts place to go and see Benedictum!! Then a blues festival on Saturday and Pavlov's Dog on Sunday Evening. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :headbang:

Hawk said:
Thursday I am leaving for carnuts place to go and see Benedictum!! Then a blues festival on Saturday and Pavlov's Dog on Sunday Evening. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :headbang:

Nice! I've really been enjoying the EP, she's got some lungs and then some! At least you'll have something pretty to look at while you're :kickass:

Death Animal said:
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
My summer holiday beging.:Shedevil:
Metal festifals here I come.

I miss the youthful summer holidays. I hate being the responsible adult and only getting 2 weeks a year :mad:

Have a blast at those festivals and take lots of pictures!!!

kittybeast said:
Nice! I've really been enjoying the EP, she's got some lungs and then some! At least you'll have something pretty to look at while you're :kickass:

They have an EP out?? Since when?? And yea the view will be good. :)

Death Animal said:
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
My summer holiday beging.:Shedevil:
Metal festifals here I come.

Which ones are you going to? My metal-festing is probably limited to Jalometalli which a) has Helloween and b) is held about 5km from where I live. I'll check out Thunderstone, Tarot and Manitou there for sure too. :kickass:

Motörhead's coming to this other festival in town too, but I'll see about that...