General Chat Thread: waves hello

rokk said:
Ever had one of those "Oh Damn, I wish I hadn't done that" moments? I was using a mitre saw to cut some floor molding for my basement and cut my wrist pretty good... 11 stitches in all. :erk:

oweeee, hope you're ok! f.y.i. dermarest scar removal($10) has been working very well for me since I got my stiches out as opposed to the $45 maderma scar removal.

rokk said:
Ever had one of those "Oh Damn, I wish I hadn't done that" moments? I was using a mitre saw to cut some floor molding for my basement and cut my wrist pretty good... 11 stitches in all. :erk:
Damn dude...ouch! Hope you're alright and everything is ok. Yeah, I have done some pretty stupid things before...usually comes when I get in a hurry and get careless. All the best bro!

rokk said:

OUCH!

I hope you're alright, was the cut very deep? What the doctor said about the movement of the hand?

Hope you recover soon
f055.gif

rokk said:

Holy crap man! I hope it was just surface damage. Was the emergency room nurse cute? :)

TheWhisper said:
The Bucs are in Atl. playing the Falcons the Sun. of PP, so I might be staying around for that game if I can get tickets.

Excellent! I've gotten tickets a couple of times to games in Kansas City from stubhub.com. They're quite good -- a little pricey but not too bad.

rokk said:

Wow!! Auuwch. I hope you are alright..

All of your kind words are appreciated. You guys and gals :headbang:

kittybeast said:
oweeee, hope you're ok! f.y.i. dermarest scar removal($10) has been working very well for me since I got my stiches out as opposed to the $45 maderma scar removal.

Thanks for the tip kitty, although I am not worried about the scar. Having a scar is more "manly" and more metal! :kickass:

TheWhisper said:
Damn dude...ouch! Hope you're alright and everything is ok. Yeah, I have done some pretty stupid things before...usually comes when I get in a hurry and get careless. All the best bro!

and thats exactly what I was doing. Power Tools+Careless+Hurry = STUPID! :cry:

Wyvern said:
OUCH!

I hope you're alright, was the cut very deep? What the doctor said about the movement of the hand?

Hope you recover soon

The cut went throught the subcutaneous fat layer and the Doc said I was damn lucky I didn't hit any tendons. Another eighth of an inch and it would have been major surgery for me. I feel very fortunate that I still have full use of my fingers and wrist. For once, I am gratefull for my fat layer ;)

Wheezer said:
Was the emergency room nurse cute?

Umm... no. Besides my wife was right there holding my hand while they stitched me up and I'm glad she was there since driving to the clinic while putting pressure on the cut would have proven difficult to say the least. Not to mention I was feeling a bit lightheaded at the time. :loco:

Hawk said:
Wow!! Auuwch. I hope you are alright..

Could of been much worse so my pride is hurt almost as much as my wrist! :)

Again thanks to all for your kind words.

:headbang:

NP: Jorn Lande - The Duke

Wheezer said:
Narco, good to see you. Hope it ain't too hot and humid out there yet. Some of the Indy inlaws will be out here in a few weeks for a visit. Of course we have to go clear the hell up into Wyoming to see them. :cry:

Supposed to be hot here this weekend so, of course, we've got outdoor plans all weekend long. Which is ok. It is almost Summer, afterall. :kickass:
Wheezer,

Yeah the humidity has been killer lately. That and the rain... It has rained too much lately! Today was great so I had to take an afternoon nap. Talk about being unproductive! Gotta love it!

I am pissed that I didn't have enough time or money to make it to the Breed wedding... Shaye will be disappointed but I am spending all of the cash on lawyers and accountants due to child support issues... well the ex is getting all of my money and it still isn't enough. I was supposed to go to court the Monday after the wedding but it got postponed... this shit is for the birds!

The next time you are thinking about coming to Indiana, you need to let me know and we will have to hook up for a beer or twelve!

Narcosynthesys68 said:
I am pissed that I didn't have enough time or money to make it to the Breed wedding... Shaye will be disappointed but I am spending all of the cash on lawyers and accountants due to child support issues... well the ex is getting all of my money and it still isn't enough. I was supposed to go to court the Monday after the wedding but it got postponed... this shit is for the birds!

Wow man, that is for the birds! The wedding was a lot of fun. As usual, just seeing net friends that I only normally get to see at Prog Power made the weekend what it was. You and Kat were missed (unless Kat is now the ex!?).

Narcosynthesys68 said:
The next time you are thinking about coming to Indiana, you need to let me know and we will have to hook up for a beer or twelve!

Yeah, that would be fun. I'm not sure when we'll make it out that way again. I usually just send my wife out and avoid the in-laws altogether. :heh:

Wheezer said:
You and Kat were missed (unless Kat is now the ex!?).

Yeah, that would be fun. I'm not sure when we'll make it out that way again. I usually just send my wife out and avoid the in-laws altogether. :heh:

No Kat and I are still together. She is a great woman and partner! Not real sure if I would be up for marriage again though... if it happens, it will be to Kathy.

Yeah well you could come out here and tell them (in-laws) you have business with my company and come visit us instead. I have plenty of room for you! Not much here to do besides drink and well, um, drink though!

September is coming and I can't wait to hook up with all the RMAQ & ProgPower friends!

By the way, what the hell has happened to RMAQ? Seems there is a little "anger" happening there!

Narcosynthesys68 said:
No Kat and I are still together. She is a great woman and partner! Not real sure if I would be up for marriage again though... if it happens, it will be to Kathy.

Yeah well you could come out here and tell them (in-laws) you have business with my company and come visit us instead. I have plenty of room for you! Not much here to do besides drink and well, um, drink though!

September is coming and I can't wait to hook up with all the RMAQ & ProgPower friends!

By the way, what the hell has happened to RMAQ? Seems there is a little "anger" happening there!

I wasn't exactly sure how Kat fit into things. We just never discussed it before. :)

I could certainly make a trip out sometime and bring my wife along too. I've got an ex-aunt that lives in Indianapolis that I've wanted to visit for some time. She was the first to make three stars in the Marines. She outranks her current husband by a ton. :lol: Anyways, a trip to Indy is certainly warranted.

September can't get here soon enough but then again, the Summer has been pretty cool so far. I'm enjoying the anticipation at the moment and really looking forward to seeing all the old gang and the soon to be new additions this year.

I don't know what the hell is going on in RMAQ. Looks like Dana has a troll following him around. I don't really know Dana so I've stayed ouot of it.

My left elbow is aching. Is kind of swollen and I have drained yesterday a lot of liquid (don't know if it was a good idea tho).:zombie:
Anyway I have to see the doctor tomorrow (I was about to see him today but the damn job!), because I couldn't do my exercises in the gym and NOW I'm worried.:ill:

Otherwise I'm fine considering is Monday and I hadn't won the lottery :p

NP: Warlock - 'Homicide Rocker'

Wyvern said:
My left elbow is aching. Is kind of swollen and I have drained yesterday a lot of liquid (don't know if it was a good idea tho).:zombie:
Anyway I have to see the doctor tomorrow (I was about to see him today but the damn job!), because I couldn't do my exercises in the gym and NOW I'm worried.:ill:

Otherwise I'm fine considering is Monday and I hadn't won the lottery :p

NP: Warlock - 'Homicide Rocker'

So what happend buddy?