General Chat Thread: waves hello

tsorl said:
Motörhead's coming to this other festival in town too, but I'll see about that...

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Motorhead cancelled this year I'll have to wait until 2007 :mad:

NP: Gargoyle - 'Aryan Diplomacy'

kittybeast said:
I miss the youthful summer holidays. I hate being the responsible adult and only getting 2 weeks a year :mad:

Have a blast at those festivals and take lots of pictures!!!

Only two weeks.:ill:
Don´t worry I try to take good pictures. But I suck at them.

Which ones are you going to? My metal-festing is probably limited to Jalometalli which a) has Helloween and b) is held about 5km from where I live. I'll check out Thunderstone, Tarot and Manitou there for sure too.

Motörhead's coming to this other festival in town too, but I'll see about that...

I´m going to sauna open air next week.:kickass:
And in tuska.
And I would love to see motörhead too. I´m maybi going.
And saxon is in ruisrock but that not sure either.

Hawk said:
Thursday I am leaving for carnuts place to go and see Benedictum!! Then a blues festival on Saturday and Pavlov's Dog on Sunday Evening. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :headbang:

Sweet! Benedictum and then some Blues. That should be a lot of fun. I expect there to be hamburgers involved somewhere along the line. Or is it sausages? :)

Wyvern said:

Oh! That sucks! I know you were really looking forward to that one. I feel bad for you.

Death Animal said:
Only two weeks.:ill:
Don´t worry I try to take good pictures. But I suck at them.

Practice, practice, practice. It doesn't make perfect, always, but it usually makes it better. :)

Wyvern said:

NP: Gargoyle - 'Aryan Diplomacy'

Wow man!! That sucks big time. :( Any other gigs in the near future for compensation?

Hawk said:
Thursday I am leaving for carnuts place to go and see Benedictum!! Then a blues festival on Saturday and Pavlov's Dog on Sunday Evening. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :headbang:

Wheezer said:
Sweet! Benedictum and then some Blues. That should be a lot of fun. I expect there to be hamburgers involved somewhere along the line. Or is it sausages?

I hope both! Yea its going to be killer. :)

Damn you Europeans and your metal festivals.:heh: The only rock/metal show in my near future is Queensryche in August.

Hey Kitty, did you make it to one of the Fates Warning shows? I will never understand why they won't even show interest in doing progpower.

TheWhisper said:
Damn you Europeans and your metal festivals.:heh: The only rock/metal show in my near future is Queensryche in August.

Why don't you come over for a week or two? Thats would be great. :) :headbang:

TheWhisper said:

Hey Kitty, did you make it to one of the Fates Warning shows? I will never understand why they won't even show interest in doing progpower.

I wanted to go but we had some fam-damily thing come up. They played on Thursday night at the keyclub. Oh well, some you go, some you don't.

@Wyvern so sorry to hear Motorhead canceled. :ill:

Hawk said:
Why don't you come over for a week or two? Thats would be great. :) :headbang:
Actually, I would love to make a Euro trip. The only trouble is trying to get away from work for enough time to make it over. I wouldn't do it for less than 2 weeks....there's so much I'd want to see & do.:kickass:

Until then, I shall curse and envy you all...:lol:

kittybeast said:
I wanted to go but we had some fam-damily thing come up. They played on Thursday night at the keyclub. Oh well, some you go, some you don't.

Oh well, so that means you didn't see Ray's new haircut, up close and personal.

kittybeast said:

Hawk said:
Wow man!! That sucks big time. :( Any other gigs in the near future for compensation?

Wheezer said:
Oh! That sucks! I know you were really looking forward to that one. I feel bad for you.

Thanks everybody :cry: Dio is scheduled for August, and Motorhead will be re-scheduled for 2007. In the meantime I don't know what else is planned.

And of course PPVII in September :D, I already make some inquiries and I'll be booking my flight in a couple of weeks to fly with Delta straight to Atlanta :Smokin:

NP: Dream Theater - 'The Root Of All Evil'

I'll also fly on the 13th but I don't know yet if I going to be there by afternoon or evening.

NP: Dream Theater - 'Pannic Attack'

Wednesday for me too. Prolly 3:00 in the afternoon or so. I have to fly Frontier because they're the only ones that can get me back to Denver in time for the game on Sunday.

Wheezer said:
me back to Denver in time for the game on Sunday.

Busy weekend, eh? :lol:

I don't mind when to return as long as is not too late on Sunday since I have to wake up at 5:20 on Monday :ill:

Wyvern said:
Busy weekend, eh? :lol:

I don't mind when to return as long as is not too late on Sunday since I have to wake up at 5:20 on Monday :ill:

:lol: Yeah, busy and tiring. But that particular version of tired is a very, very good tired.

I'll be taking Monday off. :heh: :p

Wheezer said:
Wednesday for me too. Prolly 3:00 in the afternoon or so. I have to fly Frontier because they're the only ones that can get me back to Denver in time for the game on Sunday.
The Bucs are in Atl. playing the Falcons the Sun. of PP, so I might be staying around for that game if I can get tickets.