General Chat Thread: waves hello

Fangface said:
Good luck for your new job Wyv :)

Merci mon ami. In a way I'm eager to start with and of course on the other hand I'm enjoying the concept of vacation a lot :lol:

Starting with a flu (mild so far), sore throat is turning my mood really bad.

Starting new job tomorrow, not a very good way to do it *cough cough*

grrrrrr

Wyvern said:
Starting with a flu (mild so far), sore throat is turning my mood really bad.

Starting new job tomorrow, not a very good way to do it *cough cough*

grrrrrr

Hey buddy I wish you feel better soon. Its sucks to start at a now job when you don't feel up to it. I had the same once. And indeed had to report sick within a week.

Take lots of vitamin C and be sure to sleep as much as you can.
Take care of yourself.

Well I'll be damned!

The flu still here (and I take vitamn C daily plus vaccine, otherwise I'll be dead by now) by my job doesn't.

I mean it does but not today, my boss (or contact since I haven't been defined to whom I answer) forgot today is a holiday (and the guy is on a business trip). I did known but since is not a mandatory holiday (for the private sector) I thought that maybe they were working. So I was there with my stupid face at 7:30...only to return home.

Oh well, I can cough one more day at my leisure :Smug:

P.S. Actually the holiday was the 12th, but a law moves all holidays to the next Monday when they fall during mid-week. Weekend holidays and certain special holidays (Christmas, Independence day, New Year) does not move, noe there's a movement in Congres to reform the law and left the holidays on the day they fall. Bottom line, this is another fine third world mess.

Still with the flu (!#$%&(@!^)

I travel to Argentina on Friday and return Sunday 28th. Don't have an office yet but they just bought me a new Toshiba Tecra laptop to work with :lol: and they are send me to a training course to my birthplace, does have to be a good sign isn't it?

*coughing*

Damn flu

Wyvern said:

I travel to Argentina on Friday and return Sunday 28th. Don't have an office yet but they just bought me a new Toshiba Tecra laptop to work with :lol: and they are send me to a training course to my birthplace, does have to be a good sign isn't it?

*coughing*

Damn flu

Well, enjoy the trip to Argentina and I hope that damn flu will get better. :puke:

Wyvern said:

*coughing*

Damn flu

Damn Wyv! Get to feeling better. Sounds pretty cool otherwise though. Good luck and safe journey!

Sorry you're not feeling well Wyv! I know the feeling got hit with that bug last Thursday and still blowing my nose and coughing.

Have a safe trip to Argentina and best of luck with the new job!

I feeling better now (I had a terrible day) I just hope the air conditioning on the plane doesn't screw my health.

I have to go to Miami and then flight overning to Buenos Aires, then on the way back I have to fly late night ftom Buenos Aires arriving in Miami on the morning and then spend 5 h in MIA (the worst airport in USA) to return San José in the Sunday afternoon.

And my pseudo-boss had the nerve to send me an e-mail asking me to see some other stuff if I can and if needed to stay two more days! I going to play dumb and say I didn't see the e-mail before my departure, the guy is nuts :loco:

Thanks to all for the good wishes, hope to "see" you again in by Halloween time ;) Love you all people, UMOS rules!

Wyvern said:
Thanks to all for the good wishes, hope to "see" you again in by Halloween time ;) Love you all people, UMOS rules!

Good to hear you're geeling better. Have a safe journey & be sure to bring plenty of treats back for us. We'll be awiting your return anxiously!
Best wishes-
PMR

Wyvern said:
I feeling better now (I had a terrible day) I just hope the air conditioning on the plane doesn't screw my health.
Ha, I know what you mean about the air-conditioning. All the best on your recovery Wyv!

Talking about Halloween, I'm seeing Evergrey on Tuesday night :headbang:

I'm back!

In a nutshell, love Argentina, hate MIA (Miami International Airport) and I made an oath to destroy American Airlines.

I'm battered and tomorrow is back to work :(

Hope the SS weekend was a success, talk later ;)

Wyvern said:
I'm back!

In a nutshell, love Argentina, hate MIA (Miami International Airport) and I made an oath to destroy American Airlines.

I'm battered and tomorrow is back to work :(

Hope the SS weekend was a success, talk later ;)

Grreat to have you back again buddy! I am sending you some candy right now.

Hawk said:
Grreat to have you back again buddy! I am sending you some candy right now.

Some riot of a candy, eh? Thanks a lot, haven't been able to listen to it but I hope maybe tonight. The comeback has been crazy, lots of work and still carrying some coughing and congestion.

Wyvern said:
Some riot of a candy, eh? Thanks a lot, haven't been able to listen to it but I hope maybe tonight. The comeback has been crazy, lots of work and still carrying some coughing and congestion.

Well, I hope you like Riot. And good to hear you've been busy. The coughing thing is a drag, I know because I have it to. Just flue light that will not go away. It annoys me to no end bro'.

I hope you feel better soon.

Hawk said:
Well, I hope you like Riot. And good to hear you've been busy. The coughing thing is a drag, I know because I have it to. Just flue light that will not go away. It annoys me to no end bro'.

I hope you feel better soon.

Hope you already overcome it. I ended today with a headache so I headed straight home and just took a painkiller.

The new job is not very demanding physically but it does mentally and I'm getting tired easily lately, I suppose also due to the low defenses. Hope to be able to rest a bit more on the weekend, although I will have to go and help on Saturday with a rock fest my friend Darren is organizing for local bands so...

Oh well, life goes on ;)