General Chat Thread: waves hello

Ah Just broke up with my GF :cry: I need a drink :yuk:

Darn JD, I supposed something like it when I read your MySpace bulletin. I meant what I answered you there: NO alcohol!

I know how you feel, been there. It took me a lot to recover and since I don't drink I did it with pills (which unless is given by a psychiatrist, I don't recommend either).

A broken heart is mend by time and positive thoughts. Think about your accomplishments in cokking, think about your cyberfamily here at UMOS, think about what music does for your soul. Leave the past behind and look forward, it's difficult at a time like this but doable, so do it!

A big hug bro, stay clean, stay positive, stay metal :cool:

Thank you Wyvern, you are a fucking king amongst men! ... Women are fucking confusing, I am not really sure if we broke up or not ... or just had one of the weirdest spats in recorded history. is it over is it not I dont know, I am just a dumb male .... but either way no alcohol

I am just a dumb male .... but either way no alcohol

No you're not. I recall our great chitchat at the hotel plaza in Atlanta. JD you're a great guy and I'm proud to have you as my bro in arms.

Remember below is who we are and what we are, the rest just come and go, this last forever

PPVII_19.jpg

Carnut mentioned a family thread and David and I just went to our company Holiday party. It's not too often I get him in a photo, he hates having his picture taken. So till we get the thread.... here we are
100_3638.jpg
[/IMG]

Hey! I figured you'd prolly clean up good. :lol: Nice to finally put a face to this "David" character you always talk about. :)

No you're not. I recall our great chitchat at the hotel plaza in Atlanta. JD you're a great guy and I'm proud to have you as my bro in arms.

Remember below is who we are and what we are, the rest just come and go, this last forever

I fucking Love you guys! that was a great chitchat :) I want to send out my heartfelt thanks to all of you that have sent me messages and emails, it means so much to me to know I have such great support, never forget that I will always be there for all of you too, Please take care of yourselves, I love you all :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

UMOS Heavy Metal or no Fucking Metal at all!

Cool pics! Nice young lady as well. Good luck with that species! :) Looks like the camera takes great pics. Looking forward to more.

Something tells me that after tonight she probably will ditch me :lol: but if not some pics will come for sure ;)

The pro and cons of digital photo are that is undoubtedly I can take a zillion pics and review them on the spot, also this camera has a very sensitive autofocus and sometimes waits too long to shot which annoy me. Of course I will have too see more details about its use, I guess I'm too old school for photography too :saint:

NP: Turbo - 'Paranoia'

Something tells me that after tonight she probably will ditch me :lol: but if not some pics will come for sure ;)

Ahhh women. Can't live with 'em. Can't shoot 'em. :heh:

The pro and cons of digital photo are that is undoubtedly I can take a zillion pics and review them on the spot, also this camera has a very sensitive autofocus and sometimes waits too long to shot which annoy me. Of course I will have too see more details about its use, I guess I'm too old school for photography too :saint:

You may know already, but just in case you don't... Most cameras will pre-set the autofocus if you press and hold the shutter button half way. Then when you're ready to snap the pic it takes it much quicker. It's not perfect, but it does help.

Ahhh women. Can't live with 'em. Can't shoot 'em. :heh:

Well I don't want to shoot her...yet. It's incredible what to be humble enough to say I'm sorry and a bouquet of roses can do for a relationship :saint:

You may know already, but just in case you don't... Most cameras will pre-set the autofocus if you press and hold the shutter button half way. Then when you're ready to snap the pic it takes it much quicker. It's not perfect, but it does help.

I do, and I will have to read the manual again. I just feel the damn camera does not shoot the pics at the speed I want or I'm used to with my old 35 mm (the one I carried at PPVII). Of course I guess new technology tries to avoid those moved pics and so, which is silly since is digital and thus you can delete in the spot any bad pic.

Well speaking of pics, Friday night I was ask to took some pics from the last free concert my friend Darren put for the year (full house, I was walking over people in the floor damn it!). I took several and one was chosen for today newspaper (La Nacion, Viva, Espectáculos) note of the concert.

newspaper.jpg

You can see my name at the bottom of the pic (I'm a whoring prima donna)

This is my friend Daren posing with the posters all of the concerts at the venue (actually the small show room of the Spanish Center for Culture, a division of the Spanish Government that opened a free slot for local bands and Darren got a sweet deal with them. The bands therefore an play there and people get to know them free of charge).

IMG_0256.jpg

NP: Dream Theater - 'Six Degrees Of Inner Turbulence'

I second that! boy oh boy do I :ill:

Me third, but so far so good (no Megadeth jokes in here). We haven't reach the you drive me nuts stage, we are in the you drive me crazy stage :lol:

Frankly the only thing that I dislike is the fact that she smokes and even if she knows is bad she doesn't want to make the effort and quit. Plus living with a chain smoker (her roommate) doesn't help IMO. I guess we are gonna crash regarding it sooner or later, in the meantime I just stay apart when she does it.

NP: Riot - 'Helpin Hand'

Me third, but so far so good (no Megadeth jokes in here). We haven't reach the you drive me nuts stage, we are in the you drive me crazy stage :lol:

Enjoy it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Dont listen to me though! I am very bitter

Frankly the only thing that I dislike is the fact that she smokes and even if she knows is bad she doesn't want to make the effort and quit. Plus living with a chain smoker (her roommate) doesn't help IMO. I guess we are gonna crash regarding it sooner or later, in the meantime I just stay apart when she does it.

NP: Riot - 'Helpin Hand'

The only way she will ever quit smoking is if she wants to, there is no way she could do it for your sake, I had cut down to about 3 cigs a day there for a while cause it made her sick .... now I am back up to a pack-pack and a half a day which is 20-30 cigs a day, I cut down for her and now I smoke for me ... the way I see it is I needed to do something and this was the lesser of all evils, Killing myself slowly I know, but it beats going quickly :lol:

now I am back up to a pack-pack and a half a day which is 20-30 cigs a day

Well now cut for yourself! C'mon people you think all those studies about the danger of smoking are a commie conspiracy, or some stupid government agenda?

Smoke kills!:Smokin: So do the effort and quit, try patches, therapy, eat candy (cavities are better than lung cancer), whatever. And think about the fact that smoking also affects those around you.

Live free don't smoke (some pot from time to time is allowed tho :D)

NP: Logos - 'Solo Una Vez Mas'

Well now cut for yourself! C'mon people you think all those studies about the danger of smoking are a commie conspiracy, or some stupid government agenda?

Smoke kills!:Smokin: So do the effort and quit, try patches, therapy, eat candy (cavities are better than lung cancer), whatever. And think about the fact that smoking also affects those around you.

Live free don't smoke (some pot from time to time is allowed tho :D)

NP: Logos - 'Solo Una Vez Mas'

Easier said than done my friend, They are a drug and I am addicted, and at the moment, though this sounds wierd, I need something to ummm whats the right way of putting this, I need to hurt myself, smoking works quite nicely, waking up in the morning and coughing up a lung takes my mind off of other things, sometimes my own self destruction is all I have ... hahaha I am pretty sure no sane person would think this way but I just do sometimes, I try not to smoke around non-smokers and try to respect their breathing space, one day I may quit, but today isnt that day :loco: