General Chat Thread: waves hello

Damn you Wyvern!!:puke:
Anoner pic of those Gothic chicks would have been more than sufficient, but no, you had to cater for everybody:cry:

What a crying baby! Here have this

IMG_0528.jpg

need drooly smilie... Jason Lewis, hot hot hot hot! Meow, meow, meow!!:oops: Thanks for posting that Rolando! mmmm mmmmm mmmmm

LOL! Somebody get the hose and spray down K-Beast! :)

Oh, and if I don't get a chance to drop in here tomorrow, Happy New Year to all my UMOS Brothers & Sisters! I'm working nights this week, and have to haul ass home & sleep before I get to partying tomorrow night. Everyone party hard, but party safe! No drinking & driving! :mad:

J-Dubya

All of you a happy 2007 !!! lots of health, metal and friends !!!

Now off to the party and straight from the party to a 12 houre working shift, now THAT's gonna be funny :lol: :lol:

Happy New Year indeed (still 13 h to go), party safely, party metal!

Hah, great way to start the year. I have fever, muscular ache, a throat infection and damn tired :erk:

Wyvern said:
Hah, great way to start the year. I have fever, muscular ache, a throat infection and damn tired :erk:

Hmm seems like you been having what I had the last few days. I could not go to my brothers new years party and had to stay at home along for the last few days of 2006. I could not even go out the the Stratums End celebrating the new year!! The Stratums end is a two kilometer street filled with bars and eating places.

I am slowly getting better now so thinks are looking good. Wyvern just let your girl take good care of you. :)

Have a very good 2007 Wyvern! :wave:

I am slowly getting better now so thinks are looking good. Wyvern just let your girl take good care of you. :)

Have a very good 2007 Wyvern! :wave:

a) something tells me she's about to broke out with me, kind of long to explain, but I'm not crying this time
b) Thanks a lot, hope you also feel better. I have a nice infection in my throat, so I'm already with antibiotics and a painkiller for my back. My nights are terrible, so basically I feel like if a buffalo stampede run over me :lol:

Happy New Year a week late! All you sickies get to feeling better! Sheesh! I'm the one that keeps getting buried in snow and you guys are the ones getting sick. One week after the snow storm that I showed pics of, we got another foot and a half. Just this Friday (yes, one week later again) we got another six inches. So, in the last two and a half weeks we've gotten four feet of snow. Forecasts are for more snow later this week. I'm sick too -- OF SNOW! :cry: :lol:

Happy New Year a week late! All you sickies get to feeling better! Sheesh! I'm the one that keeps getting buried in snow and you guys are the ones getting sick. One week after the snow storm that I showed pics of, we got another foot and a half. Just this Friday (yes, one week later again) we got another six inches. So, in the last two and a half weeks we've gotten four feet of snow. Forecasts are for more snow later this week. I'm sick too -- OF SNOW! :cry: :lol:

Four feet of snow !! Djeez....the most we ever had was about 1 foot wich melted in 2 days...that little foot completely shut down traffic and generally all business here :lol:

I would have exchanged all the snow in the world for the 5 days of fever/ache I have endured.

Being ill is NO fun at all, not even to skip the work.

NP: Tony MacAlpine - 'Maestro Di Capella'

Yea Brent you guy are getting pounded up there!! Read about the Avalanche thankfully no one hurt real bad. Very very very windy here can't keep the patio furniture on the patio. Other than that just waiting for a show to come up...nothing on the books until the 21st. Overkill :headbang:

Yea Brent you guy are getting pounded up there!! Read about the Avalanche thankfully no one hurt real bad. Very very very windy here can't keep the patio furniture on the patio. Other than that just waiting for a show to come up...nothing on the books until the 21st. Overkill :headbang:

Avalanches are pretty common in the mountains. Not that big, usually, but still common. The falling boulders that take out tour buses in the Spring are more fun. :lol:

There aren't any shows coming up around here anytime soon. :mad: I was hoping for Scar Symmetry but that one went away.

I would have exchanged all the snow in the world for the 5 days of fever/ache I have endured.

Being ill is NO fun at all, not even to skip the work.

I would too if I was you. But I'm not gonna trade the snow for your sickiness. Sorry. :)

Four feet of snow !! Djeez....the most we ever had was about 1 foot wich melted in 2 days...that little foot completely shut down traffic and generally all business here :lol:

We were shut down for two days here after the first storm. I was on Holiday break for the second one so I don't know if we would have shut down or not. I would guess so.

Feeling better but the damn antibiotics made a me a regular of the throne. Damn am I full of shit or what? :lol:

I talked with Dinia (the girl I'm dating) and we agree to continue and improve the relationship by enhacing communication and doing things in proper order, so I guess things are looking brighter :D

NP: Saracen - 'We Have Arrived'

Glad to hear you're feeling better Wyv! Stay on the throne and you won't be so f.o.s. :lol: In relations communication is key, even if it means telling someone they hurt your feelings or did something stupid that upset you, you have to talk about things, can't expect people to read minds. I wish you two the best you look so cute together :p

Now I'm off to the post office to pick my Maiden Differant World package!!:headbang:

Glad to hear you're feeling better Wyv! Stay on the throne and you won't be so f.o.s. :lol:

Afraid to ask, what is f.o.s? Is worse than f.u.b.a.r? :loco:

NP: Steve Vai - 'Building The Church'

Afraid to ask, what is f.o.s?

Some google solutions for FOS

Federation open Scouting
Finnish Optical Society
Federação de Obras Sociais
Festival of Speed
Faint Object Spectrograph
Florida Orthopaedic Society
Foundations of Success
Fang of Sky (!!!)
Financial Ombudsman Service

In short...I too have no idea what Kitty's talking about ....