General Chat Thread: waves hello

Do we need to start a UMOS toilet paper drive for Wyvern?
Since he's cool, I'll make sure I donate the T-P_ with aloe in it!

I could send a roll or four! They make TP with aloe in it? Where? Who? How much? :)

The one thing I've never quite understood is the phrase "Holy shit!" What is that? Is the Pope the only one that has holy shit or do some of the cardinals and bishops and such have holy shit? Are protestant preachers included in that? I wonder how far reaching into secularhood a holy shit could go.

Unholy shit? Not so uncommon. I've had a few of those myself. :lol:

If all of that bothers you, I'm sorry but if your gonna start shit talking, I'm gonna be right in the thick of it. Or something.

Do we need to start a UMOS toilet paper drive for Wyvern?

Since he's cool, I'll make sure I donate the T-P_ with aloe in it!

J-Dubya

You are shitting me, don't ya?

NP: Midnight Sun - 'You And I'

I could send a roll or four! They make TP with aloe in it? Where? Who? How much? :)

The one thing I've never quite understood is the phrase "Holy shit!" What is that? Is the Pope the only one that has holy shit or do some of the cardinals and bishops and such have holy shit? Are protestant preachers included in that? I wonder how far reaching into secularhood a holy shit could go.

Unholy shit? Not so uncommon. I've had a few of those myself. :lol:

If all of that bothers you, I'm sorry but if your gonna start shit talking, I'm gonna be right in the thick of it. Or something.

I have bought said rolls at Wal-Mart...Don't remember what brand....
Fart jokes & pooh talk for the win! :lol:

You are shitting me, don't ya?

NP: Midnight Sun - 'You And I'

That it exists, or that if I had to donate, I'd send you the good stuff?

J-Dubya

Hell, I mean HAIL....woke up this morning to a hail storm, 45degrees and gloomy. Went out last night to a jamm session at a bar called the Backstage Cafe, saw some great jammin'. The band changed up from time to time and from what I recall it was members Josh Grobin's drummer, Christina Aguilara's guitar player and various other people. They jammed on some Zeppelin, AC-DC, Hendrix, Procol Harum, Janis Joplin lots of bluesy type jams. This kid Rick Z got up and jammed damn can this kid play guitar, funny his left foot does the "mashed potato" when he plays, really wicked and a pleasure to watch.

Hope ya'll are staying warm!

Hell, I mean HAIL....woke up this morning to a hail storm, 45degrees and gloomy. Went out last night to a jamm session at a bar called the Backstage Cafe, saw some great jammin'. The band changed up from time to time and from what I recall it was members Josh Grobin's drummer, Christina Aguilara's guitar player and various other people. They jammed on some Zeppelin, AC-DC, Hendrix, Procol Harum, Janis Joplin lots of bluesy type jams. This kid Rick Z got up and jammed damn can this kid play guitar, funny his left foot does the "mashed potato" when he plays, really wicked and a pleasure to watch.

Hope ya'll are staying warm!

There's no warm until May for us! ;)

Hope things return to normal in SoCal.....

J-Dubya

Damn North American weather! We are experiencing the tail (or the head) of your problems. Gusty winds cold as hell have been destroying the otherwise best time of the year (temperate dry season), we even have some minor rain today.

Of course compared to you all we are having a ball down here :D

NP: Exciter - 'I Hate School Rules'

Weather over here is kinda boring this time a year...Lots of rain offcourse, and mostly dark grey weather. I think it's the first time I know of we didn't have any freezing yet in winter though. Temperature is quit mild compared to other years.

We only got four more inches of snow last week but it was really cold. Yesterday was the first day we got above freezing in a week and most of those days we didn't get above 10 degrees. That would be -12 for you Celsius types. Most mornings we got down to about 10 below. That's -23 Celsius. :loco: o_O

. Most mornings we got down to about 10 below. That's -23 Celsius. :loco: o_O

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr .............
1blushudder.gif

We have been soooo lucky. The ice storms went all around us :) It's kinds cold now, hovering around 30 this morning.

You have been lucky if those ice storms missed you. Man! What a mess. I'm glad all we've gotten is snow!

My friend Darren is in Denver now, hope he has brought a good sweater as I told him :D