General Chat Thread: waves hello

Since some have posted pics of their significant others, here's a pic of my dogs :lol:

Dscn0043_half.jpg

We've been snowed in for two days or so now. It's a freakin' blast. Spent all day yesterday shoveling snow with the neighbors. We dug out my car, the neighbor's big ass suburban and a few other things here and there. Hope I can get out of here for Christmas down South.

Here's a link to the rest of my blizzard pics that I took yesterday:

blizzard_2006 Photo Gallery by wieser537 at pbase.com

The blizzard of Wheez!! Heard you all had quite the snow storm! Cuuuute snauzer puppies!

Thanks! They're my babies. Funny story about the silver one and the storm --

She gets me up at about 1:00 am yesterday morning. She needs to go outside and take care of business. I hadn't scraped them a path out into the yard yet because I had already smoked every bit of my energy driving home and scooping the driveway. I guess going in the snow on the porch wasn't good enough for her. So I got my boots on and grabbed the shovel and scraped her a path out into the yard and exposed a fair portion of grass. Keep in mind, this is at one in the freakin' A M. She inspects the newly scraped grass, inspects the porch again, inspects the grass again, inspects the porch again and drops a load right there on the porch. That Bitch! :lol: :lol:

Wheezer I love your dogs :)

If dogs didn't poop I would love to have one or even 2, but........ hahaha! Forget it! :)

Wheezer I love your dogs :)

If dogs didn't poop I would love to have one or even 2, but........ hahaha! Forget it! :)

Thank you! Makes my day when I get home from work and they're excited to see me. That or the fact that I feed them right after! :)

I guess I could stop feeding them and then they wouldn't poop! :lol:

We got the birthday party (finally) for myself and my girlfriend. Sadly some of the bunch didn't show (bastards!), so I have a surplus of food, anyone wants some sausage, chicken, bread?

The nice thing was that the core of the "prog night" was there, and after a while it was like 6 years never passed over us. We were bound by music, movies and laughter.

Blowing the candles

IMG_0474.jpg

(L-R): Daniel, Mario, Henry, Me, Dinia (nice legs isn't it?), Darren, Lee and Paul

IMG_0483.jpg

Hanging some to dry

IMG_0461.jpg

Nice dogs Wheezer!! I would know cause I have two miniture Shnauzers of my own back home, man I miss them now, I'll see if I can find some photos of them 'round here.

Those are great Wyvern! Looks like you had some fun.

Well yeah, but yesterday was better. I went to Draconian Incubus before Christmas a concert of goth-shock metal and I guess some pics will speak by themselves

the band

IMG_0502.jpg

the show

IMG_0527.jpg

me

IMG_0500.jpg

In case you wonder why I'm wearing show colors and a purple tie...it's a goth concert you have to ruin their spirit :heh: (my girlfriend wore red)

Sadly I was raped by Los Acetatos, oh well...

IMG_0597.jpg

Check both bands

www.myspace.com/draconianincubuscr

www.myspace.com/losacetatos

Your dogs looks absolutely awesome Wheezer - great pics of the snow as well. We hardly ever get snow any more - maybe twice a year if we're lucky and even then its only a few inches.

I don't have a significant other to show you, so I'm going to show you the next best thing, a few pics of my new wee kitten that I got about 4 months ago. In fact I'd rather have this little kitten than a sigificant other cos he is just so totally cute and adorable and so playful and friendly, he's actually sitting on my lap right now which makes typing a bit difficult hehe!!! Sleeps on my pillow every night and then at 6am wakes me up every morning purring as loud as possible, then proceeds to lick my eyes and nose - HOW CUTE IS THAT!!!!

DSC_1899.jpg

DSC_1898.jpg

Absolutely cute cat Princess!

Suddenly a trip to the beach happened: lots of sun, sea and sand (hate the three S's :lol: ), managed to did snorkeling after so many years (astounding, wish I had an underwater camera). In anycase lots of wonderful wildlife...

IMG_0757.jpg

IMG_0747.jpg

IMG_0764.jpg

IMG_0783.jpg

IMG_0751.jpg

Absolutely cute cat Princess!

Suddenly a trip to the beach happened: lots of sun, sea and sand (hate the three S's :lol: ), managed to did snorkeling after so many years (astounding, wish I had an underwater camera). In anycase lots of wonderful wildlife...

IMG_0751.jpg

I love that Costa Rican wildlife !!!! :headbang:

BTW I just had some CR chips which is interesting to taste as it's not made from patatoes but from yuka...Much harder than patatoe chips but pretty tastefull !!

eckham where's the pic of Wyv in his bathing suit?!?!?!? You can't give the eye candy to only the men :heh: love those pictures! You and Pabla get along fine, you both dislike the sun, sand and surf.....I luv it!!!

eckham where's the pic of Wyv in his bathing suit?!?!?!? You can't give the eye candy to only the men :heh: love those pictures! You and Pabla get along fine, you both dislike the sun, sand and surf.....I luv it!!!

Thanks for the vote of confidence dear, but you don't want to see me in bathing suit :ill:

And since I'm holding the camera, well I seldom have my own pic taken :lol:

But to honour the female section of the forum, here's something for you gals

absolut_hunk.jpg

NP: Abandoned - 'Hell Is Home'