General Chat Thread: waves hello

We had some pretty heavy storms out in Europe yesterday, alot of damage and quit some deaths too, mostly by falling trees and stuff. Luckely no big damage here , only 2 windows of my greenhouse broke.... Quit an impressive view if you drive around: lots of broken trees and stuff.

Still damn cold (for our standards) in here. The lady returns from the beach tonight, she'll frezee big time muahahahahaha

Wheezer you can have the snow! :)

We are to have snow tomorrow night and Sunday, but I don't expect anything big. Maybe a few inches. Just enough to give me cabin fever! If any snow at all!

hello

it's been awhile since I posted or visited.

wheezer-you folks have gotten nailed with snow the last few weeks!

I'm in northern New England and we have been real lucky!

hello

Welcome back dude! Hope you did not have a hard time with that storm yesterday!

Hiya all, its fairly obvious that I'm new here (post count) but I thought this was a good thread to introduce myself...apart from the one I started up :p

So yeah, hiya, to contribute to the thread, I'm slightly ill and I have to go to school tommrow...apparently its going to be snowing in my part of England (I'm english and proud:D) so I'm ill and its going to be freezing...fun. :(

Wheezer you can have the snow! :)

We are to have snow tomorrow night and Sunday, but I don't expect anything big. Maybe a few inches. Just enough to give me cabin fever! If any snow at all!

It's snowing again today! :lol:

hello

Good to see you back! Yup, we've been getting it pretty regular. Always good to have lots of moisture though. I guess. I'd be happy to send some your way. :)

Hiya all, its fairly obvious that I'm new here (post count) but I thought this was a good thread to introduce myself...apart from the one I started up :p

So yeah, hiya, to contribute to the thread, I'm slightly ill and I have to go to school tommrow...apparently its going to be snowing in my part of England (I'm english and proud:D) so I'm ill and its going to be freezing...fun. :(

Welcome aboard! Always good to see new people on here.

Sick and cold and proud and English. Stiff upper lip and all that eh whot!? :lol:

Welcome to UMOS! I hope your illness will pass over soon. Cheers!

Welcome to the insaniquarium, beware of the mean old swine :lol:. Post a lot and have fun (we do).

Welcome on board Ralph! :kickass:

2 days left before Therion / Grave Digger / Sabaton (whom I'll probably miss since the concert starts early, damn it...)

Miss Sabaton? Hell that we'll be by reason to attend that concert

Hey guys whats up?
I just moved back to dallas w/ my best friend in crime fighting n' stuff. he's gonna be a cop.
I'm in devry, gonna learn to make video games, then one day you'll get to play one of mine. My art and music will drive the tank. Took a bout 2 yrs to get my head on straight and figure out what my purpouse in life will be, it's kind of a mix of many you know.
i lost one of my computers so I lost a couple of cool songs i wanted you guys to hear, but it's cool. I'm gettin a new pedal that records, loops, and has many effects.
Feels good to be back.:kickass:
you'all keep kickin' it!

Hey guys whats up?
I just moved back to dallas w/ my best friend in crime fighting n' stuff. he's gonna be a cop.
I'm in devry, gonna learn to make video games, then one day you'll get to play one of mine. My art and music will drive the tank. Took a bout 2 yrs to get my head on straight and figure out what my purpouse in life will be, it's kind of a mix of many you know.
i lost one of my computers so I lost a couple of cool songs i wanted you guys to hear, but it's cool. I'm gettin a new pedal that records, loops, and has many effects.
Feels good to be back.:kickass:
you'all keep kickin' it!

Hey Madcheese...long time no see !! Glad to hear you're doing alright..
If you need a funny pedal wich also records and gives you 1000's of effects, check this;
http://guitarfx.net/

Madcheese does Dallas? :lol:

Good to see you around again, pity about the lost comp. VG maker? sounds like the future indeed especially for consoles.