General Chat Thread: waves hello

A local radio station that normally broadcasts sport events like cricket decided to do a rock show in the mornings.
They have a half an hour request section roundabout the time I normally drive to the office, so I phoned them this morning and requested Motley's "Shout at the Devil" and they actually played it!!
Who knows what other good shit they've got stored away.

Hey man whats up? I had to change stuff cause I couldn't log in anymore,this sites got some bugs or somethin'.
Later.

Madcheese? Now you are a buzzard butt? Talk about schizophrenia :lol:

Welcome back...again :headbang:

Well Motorhead cancelled the gig here for March, now it'll be until September (maybe) :(

And wish me luck, I'm going for the final battle (I hope) with you know whom:yell:

some people SUCK! Came in to work this morning to 2 broken windows and some missing furniture. We have alarms but this window alarm sensor didn't go off. Detectives are on their way, seems like the rain was a good thing as after they smashed the window and stepped into the wet soil a nice set of several footprints can be found in 3 rooms. They stole a mirror off the wall, 2 lamps, some small accessories and the bedspread and one pillow....stupid guys, roll up the bedding with all of the pillows:rolleyes: Something must have spooked them or traffic on the road came by, they left with relatively very little. I suppose in a 23,000 sq. ft. showroom they couldn't find were our safe is. Should make for an interesting, and cold day (windows are 8 feet high and 5 feet wide).

That's uber-shitty Kristy! Good that there was no personal injuries or worst, but the sense after a robbery is so ugly (been there).

Hope they put the glass back soon, must be awful the ind this time of the year, even in SoCal.

some people SUCK! Came in to work this morning to 2 broken windows and some missing furniture. We have alarms but this window alarm sensor didn't go off. Detectives are on their way, seems like the rain was a good thing as after they smashed the window and stepped into the wet soil a nice set of several footprints can be found in 3 rooms. They stole a mirror off the wall, 2 lamps, some small accessories and the bedspread and one pillow....stupid guys, roll up the bedding with all of the pillows:rolleyes: Something must have spooked them or traffic on the road came by, they left with relatively very little. I suppose in a 23,000 sq. ft. showroom they couldn't find were our safe is. Should make for an interesting, and cold day (windows are 8 feet high and 5 feet wide).

You should feel lucky dear. Had I robbed the place, it would have been in broad daylight and the cute brunnette would have had to strip for my pleasure !!!

I am of course joking 100%. I am only saying that because although you feel violated by what happened...... it could have been much worse. It still sucks, but feel lcky things didn't turn out worse dear.

Bryant

If anyone comes in broad daylight, good luck getting past our weapons cache we keep on hand....come on.... it's L.A. !!!!

I'm certainly thankful it was after hours and no one was here. Employees only leave in groups after closing, we don't allow anyone to stay and work alone.

Karma will get them I'm sure. I hope the fleas of a 1000 camels infest that bedding they stole!

I was just complaining to Brent the other day I never get to see Tesla anymore, they haven't come to LA in a while. So I'm browsing thru blabbermouth and find this show http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=68031

went to the first one now I'm going to this one. It really is a great show! Yay! :headbang:

WOW!!! What a kick ass show.

I just checked area shows this morning and it looks to be a pretty good lineup for the Summer. Early next month Girlschool is going to be right here in my little town and Stephen Pearcy the next night. A coupla weeks later they've got LA Guns. Not top tier on my favorites but something to tide me over.

The same night as Girschool The Haunted / Dark Tranquility tour rolls through Denver. I'll prolly go to that one since Scar Symmetry and Into Eternity are the warmups.

Late Summer Kamelot and Sonata Arctica are going to be in Denver. Kamelot at the end of August and Sonata at the end of September. So I'll get to see Sonata right before Prog Power.

Pretty cool all the way around. I'm still waiting to see Heaven and Hell dates and Rush dates for the Summer.

WOW!!! What a kick ass show.
Pretty cool all the way around. I'm still waiting to see Heaven and Hell dates and Rush dates for the Summer.

Kamelot here in early Sept. Yep, me too still waiting on Heaven and Hell, weird they do NY then off to Europe. A summer show of that will be amazing if done at an outdoor venue here in L.A.

April is the month that most venues will post their summer tour schedules. I have signed up for pollstar notify and that gives me a headsup before most venues.

Sorry to hear about the break in, Kitty. Even more happy to know that the store has its own cache of weapons. You can NEVER be too well prepared.....

J-Dubya

p.s. If was Bryant, you could always point and go "Look, it's Vanden Plas!", then club him over the head with a chair..... :heh: j/k Bryant, good to see you posting around here.... :)

Hey everyone...it looks like I can post again. I wasn't able to post anything for a while at home or at work??? Not sure what was going on, but I had to format my hard drive to get my computer to work right again.:erk: I have been lurking around the boards though.:heh: Hope everybody is doing well and I look forward to chatting again!!!:kickass:

Hey everyone...it looks like I can post again. I wasn't able to post anything for a while at home or at work??? Not sure what was going on, but I had to format my hard drive to get my computer to work right again.:erk: I have been lurking around the boards though.:heh: Hope everybody is doing well and I look forward to chatting again!!!:kickass:

Good to have you active again buddy! :)

Welcome back to the den of iniquity ;). Sorry about the HD, been there more than once extreme pain in the ass :(

NP: Tarot - 'Race The Light'

Good to see you around again Ron !! The board needs some action again, luckely the "regulars" like you and Bryant are passing by again !