General Chat Thread: waves hello

kittybeast said:
It's a GORGEOUS day in sunny southern California. 84 degrees( that's 29 celcius for you Europeans), quite windy and 1 minute until kick off of the Superbowl. I'm at work and it's dead in here, no clients...too bad I'm stuck here until 6pm.

Djeezes, 29 °C .. we barely get that a few days mid summer ..... Pretty sad weather here last days ; cold (just above freezing), wet and misty weather, hehe, some sort of medieval dark movie weather...

Cold and rainy here, I guess it's a sign since yesterday was Election day...and whoever won the country lost.

I can't believe is Monday, another whole week ahead :yuk:

Fairly warm -- upper 40s, lower 50s. We haven't gotten any moisture down here for a while. The mountains, on the other hand, continue to get pounded. For all you slat rats, that means the skiing in Colorado really kicks ass right now. The snowboarding does too for all you pot-headed miscreants. :loco:

SavaRon said:
What's up people of the UMOS crew. Haven't logged on in a while and thought I'd say Hi.:wave: :headbang: :wave:

Hey man! How's it going? Have you checked out the PP, and PP Pre-Party threads? I haven't checked yet to see if you have -- I'm in top-down mode.

SavaRon said:
What's up people of the UMOS crew. Haven't logged on in a while and thought I'd say Hi.:wave: :headbang: :wave:

Hey Ron good to see you again. How are you man!! Everything is fine here. Except that I have still not recuperated from that flue I had. Its been almost a month now. This afternoon I got myself some medicine to stop me from trowing up afew times a day. The doctor told me I have a bacteria in my stomach :ill:.

Doing pretty good here. Hope your feeling better with the meds. I've never been sick that long before. Bacteria???? What have you been eating?:ill:

Hawk said:
Hey Ron good to see you again. How are you man!! Everything is fine here. Except that I have still not recuperated from that flue I had. Its been almost a month now. This afternoon I got myself some medicine to stop me from trowing up afew times a day. The doctor told me I have a bacteria in my stomach :ill:.

Geeze, Hawk, I hope it's not the *bird* flu! :loco: Get to feeling better! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.:wave:

Finally it's Friday night! (no alarm clock tomorrow :D)

Recording prog tapes, listening to thrash and playing some Doom 3 in between post ;)

NP: Intruder - 'Live To Die'

kittybeast said:
And me here without my mardi-gras beads!!!! :tickled:

I have some here in my mom's jewelry box, wanna share? :dopey:

NP: Axe - 'Steal Another Fantasy'