General Chat Thread: waves hello

Wyvern said:
Thanks mon ami, and good luck to you too. Living in Paris must be something different even for a national.
Yeah, it's a quite different way of living... and thinking some would say over here :D

Hawk said:
Yea I'd like to know more about that job as well. :)
Well, it might be a job good enough to afford a visit to the old farts in Belgium and Holland :D ;) We'll see.

Griffin said:
I was wondering, is anyone here going to the next KIT?
I think so :loco:

Death Animal said:
Shit I feel depress now. Just listenig some old ballads. Dam i hate my life now.
Shit happens sometimes... crank up some Blind Guardian and be an happy man again :headbang:

zeppelin said:
Since this is a talking thread, I thought I'd share my latest purchase with you. It's a Takamine G - Series, a fine accoustic - shameless braggin':loco:

Takamine2.jpg

Nice guitar Zep.... great shirt!! :)

Death Animal said:
Need some gym exercise and Metal.

Best combination available, as a depressive type I can recommend that a lot to make life more bearable. Of course oggling at women with tight clothing and nice cleavages also helps :Spin: (but it's terrible for concentration on the exercises :lol: )

zeppelin said:
Since this is a talking thread, I thought I'd share my latest purchase with you. It's a Takamine G - Series, a fine accoustic - shameless braggin':loco:

Nice guitar Zeppie, play it loud!

NP: Manigance - 'Comme Une Ombre'

Griffin- said:
And I'd prefer to make less money and study something that I like, instead of studying something I don't like.

Maybe you'll think different if you wanna go shopping for a Harley later ! ;)

See ya at KIT !

Griffin- said:
Ugh, I hate Harleys
But the ones I do like cost a lot as well, but I'm going to be the next (female) Kant and ehm, for a change I'll earn tremendous money!!

If so then you better learn the what/how division when it comes to perception. :p

For and explanantion see my paper. :)

Griffin- said:
Ugh, I hate Harleys

In the Middle Ages women were burn for less than that :yell: :p

Now between you and me I prefer a Ducati 999R :D

Mesmerize - 'Hot Lead, Cold Steel'

Hawk said:
If so then you better learn the what/how division when it comes to perception. :p

For and explanantion see my paper. :)
oh there's so much left to learn!
I'm currently irritated by the Churchlands! Writing an essay about how it's not possible to speak about thoughts solely in a neurophysical way.
On the other hand, I'd really like to get some sleep...

:wave: Hi all... haven't seen you in a while... just popping in for a quick hello as I eat my oatmeal and prepare myself to start work.. TEIF! (Thank Eddie Its Friday) :D Hope you all have a great weekend

Pabla said:
:wave: Hi all... haven't seen you in a while... just popping in for a quick hello as I eat my oatmeal and prepare myself to start work.. TEIF! (Thank Eddie Its Friday) :D Hope you all have a great weekend

:wave: Good to see you're still alive! What kind of oatmeal? Or just regular, plain stuff?

I'm at work desperately looking for the weekend. Has been a hot day so far, and I'm analyzing heavy metals :D (which makes the instrumentation room hotter).

Today I have been offered a kind of promotion but is a curse in disguise, I'm very dubious since the organization here is extremely volatile. Besides is more work (and I doubt more money) and not even appealing to me.

Also I was hoping to get a haul today but it seems it'll be until next week :(

Death Animal said:
Yes bee happy whit that.
I have to suffer in -20`c :D
And good luck for your work

Today it's been snowing here, pretty nice sight but gimme summer anyway !!

It's a GORGEOUS day in sunny southern California. 84 degrees( that's 29 celcius for you Europeans), quite windy and 1 minute until kick off of the Superbowl. I'm at work and it's dead in here, no clients...too bad I'm stuck here until 6pm.

kittybeast said:
It's a GORGEOUS day in sunny southern California. 84 degrees, quite windy and 1 minute until kick off of the Superbowl. I'm at work and it's dead in here, no clients...too bad I'm stuck here until 6pm.
Sucks to work on Sunday, though I worked this morning for a few hours. I was going to work yesterday, but it was pouring rain when my alarm went off, at 6:30 am, so I shut it off and went back to sleep.

Hope everyone's weekend went well.