General Chat Thread: waves hello

kittybeast said:
:tickled: :tickled: you're the one walking around with your top down!

:tickled: :tickled:

Maybe then but definitely not now. Our high yesterday was about 3 degrees. Farenheit. Makes for creative smoke breaks at work. We're not supposed to reach freezing for another coupla days or so. Brrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

HAAAnngover.
eek.gif

Sunday again noooooooooooooooooooo another week is coming :(

NP: Avalanch - 'El Hijo Pródigo'

Hello, it was a great weekend... party at my place on Saturday and just relaxed Sunday and Monday (Holiday). I am glad this will be a short work week :D

Tomorrow I have a hectic day. The police is going to burn 5 tons of drug in our kiln. We have trouble with the elevator and I foresee problems carrying the stuff to the hatch. And since I was appointed recently Operations Coordinator (temp luckily) guess who's going to deal with the mess?

The good part is that everybody around is happy with the chimney emissions :lol:

NP: Helloween - 'Mr. Ego'

P.S. If I can get some samples I will carry them to PPVII :loco:

Wyvern said:
Tomorrow I have a hectic day. The police is going to burn 5 tons of drug in our kiln. We have trouble with the elevator and I foresee problems carrying the stuff to the hatch. And since I was appointed recently Operations Coordinator (temp luckily) guess who's going to deal with the mess?

The good part is that everybody around is happy with the chimney emissions :lol:

NP: Helloween - 'Mr. Ego'

P.S. If I can get some samples I will carry them to PPVII :loco:

5 TONS?!?!?!?! Jeeez, that has a street value of a few hundred million dollars. Not that I know anything about that.....:dopey:

kittybeast said:
5 TONS?!?!?!?! Jeeez, that has a street value of a few hundred million dollars. Not that I know anything about that.....:dopey:

Truly sad in all aspects. Here's the government paying a lot (besides all the money spent in law enforcement on drug dealers) to have all this stuf destroyed for good. Lots of fossil fuel are used to that efect (well and making cement at the same time but still...), time and hard work of everybody is consumed and all that money is but a fraction of the value of all that shit in the street :erk:

If somebody wants my opinion I'll include drug dealing in terrorism, I believe in hunt down and annihilate with extreme prejudice all those people, wolrd won't miss them.

This is how I look at the end of the day:

Image3.jpg

my feet are killing me (climbing up and down the pre-calcination tower with steel-toed boots) and I coudn't get a free grass sample to carry to PPVII :p

NP: Jorn - 'Bless The Child'

Wyvern said:
This is how I look at the end of the day:

my feet are killing me (climbing up and down the pre-calcination tower with steel-toed boots) and I coudn't get a free grass sample to carry to PPVII :p

:headbang: :lol: :lol: Cool pic. You're like all freakin' industrial and stuff. You wouldn't have wanted to carry any of that with you anyway. The risk/reward just wouldn't be worth it. :D

Yes there is nothing good whit drugs.:yuk:
Exept they helped some people to do good songs.
Almoust every good musician in 70´s and 80´s have used drugs.
But that was that time. I don´t recommend drugs to nobody if you don´t want to end like Ozzy.:D