General Chat Thread: waves hello

J-Dubya 777 said:
I always leave that volley up there ready for someone to spike.....
I never did fifths, just quarts! ;)

J-Dubya

you sound like you're a lot of fun to hang out with :zombie: :loco: looking forward to meeting you and yours or whomever at PPVII

zeppelin said:
BeavisButthead.jpg

Ye Ye, ugggh uggh leather top!​

LMAO! (Just saw this)

Classic! :headbang:

DREAM THEATER tonight! :worship:
Looking forward to it kitty (AKA Cat who is a beast :D)

Finished the chat with Carnut and I got cravings for KFC so I went to the drive-through and pick some chicken!

Finishing my soda and burping, while ripping some CDs for Gert. Kind of a mellow night but cool.

kittybeast said:
you sound like you're a lot of fun to hang out with :zombie: :loco: looking forward to meeting you and yours or whomever at PPVII

I can be fun, with or without alcohol, & I'm long done with drinking hard liquor by the quart. I think the last time I did MAJOR damage was over 5 years ago, a half quart of tequila......at least I was smart enough to walk home (if you want to call it walking) I think what caused me to give up before THAT, was when I passed out on these antique bench/chair things in my parent's old condo lobby. I ended up being sick UNDER the cushions (I have NO recollection of said act!). I just remember walking out of my folks place the next morning and seeing all the old bittys freaking out over what someone did to the lobby furniture!

I normally hit PP solo, but this year, I'll be bringing a friend of mine that has known me for 20+ years. He's heard about how cool the fest is since I went to PP 1.0 oh so many years ago.... :) He went nuts when I told him Freak Kitchen was going to be there. The only problem is he has so much blackmail material on me that I'm wondering if this was such a good idea...LOL I THINK I saw you in passing last year, I'll make sure to say hi in September.

J-Dubya

Wyvern said:
Finished the chat with Carnut and I got cravings for KFC so I went to the drive-through and pick some chicken!

Finishing my soda and burping, while ripping some CDs for Gert. Kind of a mellow night but cool.

If you ate at KFC, that's not all you'll be "ripping"! :zombie:

J-Dubya

J-Dubya 777 said:
LOL I THINK I saw you in passing last year, I'll make sure to say hi in September.

J-Dubya

Make sure you say hi to me too. And Wyvern. And Bryant. I'm looking forward to it.

Wheezer said:
Make sure you say hi to me too. And Wyvern. And Bryant. I'm looking forward to it.

Most definately! I look forward to meeting as many people from here as possible. I know I saw Bryant too. Last year it really seemed like my gang had ZERO downtime. We were always going to lunch, meeting for beers and running around when we weren't at the venue. I'll be there Wednesday this year, just to have an extra day to chill. I love Atlanta, and I love the fest even more. I'll be the guy permanently attached to Mattias Eklundh's leg,
humping away like a toy poodle with a hormone imbalance! :lol:
See you in Sept. for sure!

J-Dubya

I met so many people last year at progpower...many were at the infamous Granada friday night parties...that I'm sure I don't/won't remember everyone I met. I met more people last year than previous year's, so with that, and the memory erasing effects of beer(mmm, beer), I hope no one is offended if I don't remember them.

I also will be coming in on Wed. this year. Another day off work, and the opportunity to hang out and get to know poeple. Damn, Sept. is still so far away.

J-Dubya 777 said:
If you ate at KFC, that's not all you'll be "ripping"! :zombie:

J-Dubya

Curiosity kills but...care to explain a bit forward? :confused:

Wheezer said:

Well at least we are going to meet (otherwise it would be bit confusing roomie :p) And I hope to meet everybody at PP and have one hell of a party and pics and booze and metal and sheer degeneration and...:loco:

Wyvern said:
Curiosity kills but...care to explain a bit forward? :confused:

Well at least we are going to meet (otherwise it would be bit confusing roomie :p) And I hope to meet everybody at PP and have one hell of a party and pics and booze and metal and sheer degeneration and...:loco:

I have a digestive GAS problem when I eat at KFC, especially their spicy stuff. Ripping would equate to ripping farts in this case. :loco:
I hope this helps, there's always a shit joke floating around :saint:

J-Dubya

kittybeast said:
I'll be in GA on Wed morning. First dibs on a great room!! Need to find some shows to keep me busy until Sept. :kickass:

I haven't booked a flight yet, but have reservations at Residence as well as the Granada. Probably going to opt for the Granada since my roomie is probably bailing on me this year, but old friend will be checking out his first Prog Power....Usually arrive just before noonish, Atlanta time.....

J-Dubya

Wyvern said:

You're going to meet a ton of people, trust me. You'll even get to meet Urban Breed. Bryant and I are friends with his soon-to-be wife so that's a given.

J-Dubya 777 said:
Most definately! I look forward to meeting as many people from here as possible. I know I saw Bryant too. Last year it really seemed like my gang had ZERO downtime. We were always going to lunch, meeting for beers and running around when we weren't at the venue. I'll be there Wednesday this year, just to have an extra day to chill. I love Atlanta, and I love the fest even more.

I'll be in on Wednesday too. Staying at the Residence again this year.
J-Dubya 777 said:
I'll be the guy permanently attached to Mattias Eklundh's leg,
humping away like a toy poodle with a hormone imbalance! :lol:
See you in Sept. for sure!

J-Dubya

There's a visual I didn't need! :lol: Definitely see you in September. I hate to rush it because I like Spring and Summer so much, but damn, it can't get here fast enough.

J-Dubya 777 said:
I have a digestive GAS problem when I eat at KFC, especially their spicy stuff. Ripping would equate to ripping farts in this case. :loco:
I hope this helps, there's always a shit joke floating around :saint:

J-Dubya

No actually KFC doesn't affect me, on the other hand I eat classic recipe. I don't like spicy food of any kind, and what usually triggers gas in my digestive system is whipped cream :heh:

Damn is Monday morning, the weekend was sooooooooooooooo short!

damn I feel great! felt tired at 8pm last night so I went to sleep,,, 13 hours later I woke. Haven't done that in a looooooong time it sure felt good! Now to make up today the things I didn't do while sleeping:zombie: