General Chat Thread: waves hello

went to the Rainbow last night, they had a Hurley tshirt launch for Motorhead. Hurley has made some wicked looking new Motorhead tees and one sweet looking jacket!!! They had a fantastic looking invitation so I picked one up for you Wyvern....along with another special goodie I know you are going to luuuuuv!:headbang:

They had a fantastic looking invitation so I picked one up for you Wyvern....along with another special goodie I know you are going to luuuuuv!:headbang:

Luv you darling! Marry me, I'm not jealous of David :saint: September is closing in....

Saw Forbidden yesterday, and had a Sun o))) moment. The gig was VERY loud and when leaving we all heard strange cosmic beeping sounds in our ears...
Seriously; Forbidden kicked ass !!!!!! So did the Belgian crossover/thrash band Trenchfoot. A real good band in the vein of old DRI, Suicidal, SOD , .....
Forbidden played an 'oldschool' gig of almost all the songs of the first two albums !! They also announced a new album is in the making !

Saw Forbidden yesterday, and had a Sun o))) moment. The gig was VERY loud and when leaving we all heard strange cosmic beeping sounds in our ears...
Seriously; Forbidden kicked ass !!!!!! So did the Belgian crossover/thrash band Trenchfoot. A real good band in the vein of old DRI, Suicidal, SOD , .....
Forbidden played an 'oldschool' gig of almost all the songs of the first two albums !! They also announced a new album is in the making !

SMYYYYYYYTH!! how was he sounding/looking for the gig? It's been a while since his transplant but the "kid" still has some shredding left in hime!!

Smyth looked and played very well !! Hell of a gig, though a bit loud (and you won't hear me complaining that fast about high sound volumes :p )

thanks bro!! Every now and then he calls and says he's in CA. We try and meet up. His band Esseness played a so. cal tour and the guys crashed at our house, was loads of fun!

Hope all is well with you and yours!

Greetings from Costa Rica from Unfaithfully Metalhead and Wyvern to our fellow siblings in arms at UMOS:

IMG_1369.jpg

*the cute one is me, the other is UM :lol:*

If I look too happy is because Larry tried to kill me with a shot of straight Grey Goose vodka :kickass:

Greetings from Costa Rica from Unfaithfully Metalhead and Wyvern to our fellow siblings in arms at UMOS:
*the cute one is me, the other is UM :lol:*

If I look too happy is because Larry tried to kill me with a shot of straight Grey Goose vodka :kickass:

Killer picture! Wish I could come to Costa Rica! Great to see you together. :)

Killer picture! Wish I could come to Costa Rica! Great to see you together. :)

One day we will pose together for a pic too, either here or in Holland. We owe that to each other :kickass:

I think it's damn time one of us wins the lottery and ship all Europeans to PPUSA...

I think it's time I win the lotto and ship myself to all the good festivals around the planet :saint:

So I was going to do a long-winded rational post about the "numerology: your name is not an accident thread." but, screw it. :saint:

In lieu of that, anyone a Futurama fan? They just announced the show will come out of cancellation.

Well i won 7 bucks so i guess i'll watch Testament Live in London again. Maybe next time:heh:

In lieu of that, anyone a Futurama fan? They just announced the show will come out of cancellation.

It was cancelled? I try to see when I can it but I never could follow it properly (the Latin American version of Fox sucks!).

Anyway, Bender rules, gotta love Fry and Leela is damn hot! :lol: