General Chat

^Truth. Ass cheeks are squeezed together when I stand up for me so I can't reach in between them to wipe. Fucking impossile.

122.jpg

Every fuckin time I post here someone gets kind of upset. Im gonna stop posting, theres really no point, plus I never have anything to add. Apparently everyone is funnier or more intelligent. And nobody really cares about what I have to say. Ive been feeling like this a lot lately. :(

Every fuckin time I post here someone gets kind of upset. Im gonna stop posting, theres really no point, plus I never have anything to add. Apparently everyone is funnier or more intelligent. And nobody really cares about what I have to say. Ive been feeling like this a lot lately. :(

I haven't noticed anyone get upset over your posts man. People do care what you have to say, any post is welcome :)

I like you Pabs, don't go. It's reeaaallly easy to upset people here. Plus nobody is more intelligent... They can act like it though. 4chan humor infact lowers peoples IQ... So no worries on that.

nonono, don't go, from your post you seemed like a cool dude :(

Cheers guys, I guess I'm just having a bad day. Plus, I might get the wrong idea from some posts. Sorry for all the drama. :)

The song "Bat Country" by Avenged Sevenfold is a tribute to him.... Er, was inspired by him? One of the two.