General Chat

Caveman, if I recall correctly, its ALT, then a mixture of numbers.

Thatguy, more like FTL. Who are you talking about? You? Or someone you know?

Intentionally not eating very much for the past 3 days ftw?

I do this pretty much constantly. For a month my daily diet was a little bag of apple slices, a coffee & a small meal for dinner. I've went like 3 days without eating at all, it's nae even an issue anymore. I don't get hunger pains because I've become so used to dealing with them, but these are all signs that what I done was unhealthy. I can't eat a full meal anymore because I was so used to not eating / eating barely anything that I re-set the amount I find 'filling', so I've basically fucked up my diet.

Seriously man, don't do it, even though it seems like a fantastic idea, it can fuck you up severely in the long run.

I do this pretty much constantly. For a month my daily diet was a little bag of apple slices, a coffee & a small meal for dinner. I've went like 3 days without eating at all, it's nae even an issue anymore. I don't get hunger pains because I've become so used to dealing with them, but these are all signs that what I done was unhealthy. I can't eat a full meal anymore because I was so used to not eating / eating barely anything that I re-set the amount I find 'filling', so I've basically fucked up my diet.

Seriously man, don't do it, even though it seems like a fantastic idea, it can fuck you up severely in the long run.

this makes me sad :(
I honestly don't know why i'm doing it, I don't feel fat or some shit like that, i'm just not eating, and not really caring that i'm not

My metabolism is fast as hell, so eat all day everyday and never gain a fucking pound. :lol:

this makes me sad :(
I honestly don't know why i'm doing it, I don't feel fat or some shit like that, i'm just not eating, and not really caring that i'm not

Really just try to make a concious effort to have something to eat. It's worrying as fuck for others, I know that now & really, it's not pleasant.

My metabolism is fast as hell, so eat all day everyday and never gain a fucking pound. :lol:

I used to be like that, then it struck, now I be fat :(

:D
(This all happens in an alternate universe by the way :lol: )

Last edited by a moderator: