General Chat

So, funny story.....

While I was walking around Downtown Disney, we saw this big ass dinosaur store with all kinds of strange things inside, so we thought "Lets go look!". We got to the front door, and the guy at the front looked at my t-shirt (Iron Maiden's "Killers" t-shirt) and said to me "Are you even old enough to know who Iron Maiden is?"

I laughed so hard. :lol:
We had a nice conversation though, he was a cool dude. :D

Oh I get that at gigs a lot. When Onslaught supported Testament last year some 40-something year old pointed out my Power from Hell tshirt nd started giving me the 'You weren't even born then boy' thing, followed by 'Bet if I started speaking to you about Sindrome you'd have no idea what the fuck I was on about' - to which I stated that Into the Halls of Extermination and vault of Inner Conscience were two of my favourite demos. He shit bricks and bought me beer haha.

Old people are shit.

I'm in a bit of a hyper mood, for no particular reason. I hope everyone we reads this is happy, and if not be patient because happiness will return.

Oh I get that at gigs a lot. When Onslaught supported Testament last year some 40-something year old pointed out my Power from Hell tshirt nd started giving me the 'You weren't even born then boy' thing, followed by 'Bet if I started speaking to you about Sindrome you'd have no idea what the fuck I was on about' - to which I stated that Into the Halls of Extermination and vault of Inner Conscience were two of my favourite demos. He shit bricks and bought me beer haha.

Old people are shit.

Fucking oldfags, how do they work

So err yeah... How's life? I haven't had much chance to come online since I moved out. It's all been very chaotic. Met some friends for life, got a constant social life. But I had a major panic attack on Monday and I was ready to go home. My family came down but persuaded me to stay. It was nice to see them again. But now I'm getting a bit of help on the counciling front and the girls who live across the way are helping out a lot cos some of them have been here for 3 years. I owe them. Sorting out all the little problems that I've ignored in life because they all hit me at once. But one by one I'm gonna sort them out and make sure I'm back on top.

Mucho love x

Glad to hear that Dan, hope it continues. :kickass:

On the subject of our friend Dan..... Where the hell are the copies of Sleeping Wizard everyone ordered? :lol: