General Chat

yesterday, some taliban idiot threatened the Netherlands.... '' we'll teach them a lesson''

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU -

how serious do we have to take that dude?

he is making me shit bricks

They make threats all the time, but they are rarely able to carry them out. Either way, you'll be fine, as long as you aren't in a major city

well, the taliban may not bomb the Netherlands themselves, but what the taliban said might be the motivation for a muslim in holland.

i don't live in a major city though, but i go to college in a major city.

but this is actually the reason why the dutch government is making laws against the islam: if they don't agree with something, they're going to use violence.... now that's a great religion

well, the taliban may not bomb the Netherlands themselves, but what the taliban said might be the motivation for a muslim in holland.

i don't live in a major city though, but i go to college in a major city.

but this is actually the reason why the dutch government is making laws against the islam: if they don't agree with something, they're going to use violence.... now that's a great religion

tbf as much as I dislike the religion, passing laws which limit their religious freedom only makes them more inclined to want to harm the west.

Changing gears here really quick..... Weird dreams upset me. :erk: I had one last night that seemed so real....