General Chat

Something I forgot to mention. I ordered a package from Century Media and when it got delivered I got two when I only purchased one. Should I send the extra one back or keep it/sell it off?

I got 2 pendants in the Evile FST pack. I haven't sent that back :p

But a whole package, I'd suggest to be the good guy also. Although selling for drugs does sound intriguing...

I got 2 pendants in the Evile FST pack. I haven't sent that back :p

But a whole package, I'd suggest to be the good guy also. Although selling for drugs does sound intriguing...

Send me one of them pendants :p
And I say just send it, I don't really like Century Media all that much.

When I ordered case for my V-shaped guitar, amazon sent me two of them. The second one came a few weeks after. Apparently they said I asked for a replacement, which I never did. The cases are about $90 or so a piece too.

Furthermore, what do you guys do in life? Besides listening to fantastic music!

Besides listening to music, and seeking out new music to appreciate (which I have to admit I spend most of my spare/alone time doing). I work my seriously soul destroying job (generating leads for an insurance company) full-time, drink beer, collect vinyl and 'shit', watch a lot of horror movies, write (although not as much as should), play the odd bit of basketball, and dream of a better world...

How about yourself?