General Chat

I ate this.

gallery_493_292_469162.jpg

We figured you're a shit eater.

On the topic of that school thing, that's arguably the most retarded thing I've ever heard. Like, holy fuck, I don't even know how that can be justified.

I'm waiting for the part where school's get closed in favour for home-schooling, to keep kids from having to tire themselves out from walking to and from school. THAT'LL SURELY HELP THE KIDS!

As a product of home-schooling, and watching the rest of my siblings, who never went to public school, do home-school stuff, I can safely say that home-schooling one of the worst things you can do to your child. No joke.

As a product of home-schooling, and watching the rest of my siblings, who never went to public school, do home-school stuff, I can safely say that home-schooling one of the worst things you can do to your child. No joke.

I've been told. My friend knows of a girl who's sister was homeschool. It was cute yet a bit sad how she was completely unfamiliar to everything outside of 'school'.

There was a quote from a comic book I read recently (don't ask what it was, because I still can't remember, and I've been trying to figure it out for weeks :lol: ) that was along the lines of, kind of paraphrasing here,

"The stuff you learn in high school, isn't the stuff in the books, you can learn that anywhere. No, what you learn in high school is how to interact with people. How the world works."

It's not exact, but that's more or less what it said, and I totally agree.

That, my dear friends, is the result of me eating a Chocolate Chip cookie sandwich, containing peanut butter and chocolate chips. :D It's delicious, sweet, chocolatey, and full of diabetic goodness- I mean, what? :lol:

Anyway, serve this to any woman that isn't gonna bitch at you for serving her something so disgusting, and she'll never bother you for the next 6 days. ;)

Not sure what everyone's problem is, that looks and sounds absolutely mofoing brilliant!!

I do appear to have snared myself a woman :) Last couple of weeks have been pretty much totally excellent!

That quote is pretty much true.
I mean nursery years and basically KS1 is basically all people skills. i.e teaching little Jimmy that its good to share and teaching Joe that girls arn't icky :p

Hopefully, really good. Everyone needs to hear them without spending shitloads of money like I did. Probably won't happen though.

Pointless really. Those things are huge. And Coroner are seriously considering reissues of their stuff, which is bad news for me sicne I've already spent a fortune on their catalogue.

Nigh swan for you, lord Joebacca!

Any objections to buying a CD Walkman? Considering buying one this week.

Nay. Buy an MP3 player instead. This one in particular. I own it. It's great.

Wow, nevermind. Apparently they don't make mine anymore. Sorry bro. :lol: