General Chat

2) While on the subject of hair, what would your reaction be if __________ went bald?

Don't know man. Jordan Rudess (Dream Theater) used to have long hair, now he's bald. I think he's better off bald :lol: (that's now a song title). Don't know if I liked it as much a now when I knew him when he had long hair.

But whatever, if Johan Hegg (Amon Amarth) went bald I would be shocked :lol:

Wipe that fucking frown off your face :yell:. I'm one of the few that WANT to be bald.

1) Care to explain what you guys mean by Fuck the Alliance?
2) While on the subject of hair, what would your reaction be if __________ went bald?

It doesn't really bother me too much. I look pretty good bald, which was a nice discovery when the hair finally came off. I do miss my hair onstage though.

If you want to be bald it's pretty easy!!

I shaved my head before, and people told me I look fine. But it's my parents that got mad when I did it. A bit funny at first, but I don't plan on shaving it until later on.

Imagine Matt/Ol with no hair. :lol:

New Question: How much money would it take for you to do something you wouldn't normally do? E.G. Steal an animal, fight a buff person, watch a girls show, etc.

If someone called my girlfriend a whore, I'd beat the living shit out of him.

... and you'd be charged for assault.

I know it doesn't seem right but that's the law.

To legally hit someone the threat of yourself or someone else being hit has to be immediate an imminent, in fact the person who called your girlfriend a whore is legally entitled to defend himself if you were striking him or if it was imminent that you were about to strike him.

You have to keep your cool in such situations.

s