General Chat

Me, when I came up with this question:

75378-TrollFace.png

In all honesty, I go with Onslaught. I WANT TO GET INTO CORONER BUT SOMETHING ABOUT TECHNICAL THRASH IS FUCKING PUTTING ME OFF FROM IT. Why do I have do be one of those "GOTTABEFASTGOTTABEFASTGOTTABEFAST!!!" Kind of people? :(

Note to self: Asking Band 1 vs. Band 2 questions leads to forumer insanity.

Dave: Sy Keeler is about to be eaten by SHARKSWITHFRICKINLASERBEAMSONTHEIRFOREHEADS, and beside you on top of a pedistal in a glass case is the self-titled Coroner release, the last available Physical Copy. You are also holding a remote with a big red button (buttons gotta be big and red!). Press it to save the frontman, but destroy the very last Coronor copy, or go for the album but Keeler dies.

What do you choose? (the answer is obvious.)

Dave + Everyone else: Craziest/Stupidest thing that ever happened at a gig you went to see?

:lol: Great question.

There was a dude who walked up to me while I was waiting in line to get into see Evile the second time who made me laugh hysterically. This man, shoddily dressed and wearing a big backpack, came up to me and asked me what was going on and who was playing and such. After two or three minutes of him talking and me feeling really awkward at this strange (Definitely shady) person standing near me, he stops dead still. He looks down the street and concentrates really hard at some random car. He turns to me and says,

"Dat's a cop.

*looks down the street at the car*
I know dat's a cop. I can tell.

*looks again as the car starts driving towards us*
Yeah, dat's a cop.

*car enters our street and gets within 200 feet of us*
Dat's a cop for sure. I gotta go."

Then he hurried away as fast as he could. :lol:

Best part?
The car had a police officer driving it. He was off-duty. :lol:

At graspop 2010 i went to see Amon Amarth, and suddenly, with 1 song left, the power went out. The frontman entertained the crowd for like 20 minutes till the power was back and then they played the 1 remaining song :lol: it was awesome

I was at a Disturbed concert with my dad and towards the end, some chick came down and stood next to my seat (I was right next to the stairs), and when Stupify came on she started doing some strange rain dancing ritual, with jazz hands and everything, then out of fucking nowhere she starts whipping her hair around, almost hitting my face. She bumped into me about five times, I thought to myself, "This bitch does it one more time I'll knock her ass flat." She bumped into me one more time then she turned, fluffed my hair, and told me I was beautiful. The thing is, other than the raindancing and not realizing she was bumping into me, there was no visible sign, and nor was there anything on her breath to indicate that she was drunk or on something. She then walked away.

Bitches fucking LOVE my hair! Every time I go out I'll get at least one comment from a girl along the lines of 'z0mfg ur hair iz awsum lolz' (yeah, some people actually speak like that) to which I just have to bow my head and allow them to stroke my manly mane :lol: And subsequently, if I get lucky, they may even get to stroke my other manliness later on :lol:

On a seperate note, fuck the alliance.

Wow. All I ever get is, "What is that thing on your chin? You should get rid of it. It looks terrible." :lol:

:(

Bitches fucking LOVE my hair! Every time I go out I'll get at least one comment from a girl along the lines of 'z0mfg ur hair iz awsum lolz' (yeah, some people actually speak like that) to which I just have to bow my head and allow them to stroke my manly mane :lol: And subsequently, if I get lucky, they may even get to stroke my other manliness later on :lol:

On a seperate note, fuck the alliance.

Same. It's usually drunk people outside a club though. Occasionally it's a nice person.