General Chat

Alright. It's past midnight, I'm not tired. I have an idea for something involving Mike Alexander.

I got bored decided to build up the concept of making a hockey jersey based on Five Serpent's Teeth, with Mike Alexander as the hockey player on the jersey.

(WARNING: IMAGES BE BIG AS SHIT)

Front:
4ox1x.jpg

Back:
htvfd5.jpg

It looks like shit right now, but when I get this fixed up, I may consider investing money into getting a jersey with this concept made. When it's done, I will purchase a ticket to go see the guys and hand deliver them this jersey. Now, anyone care to tell me if it's shit and that I should abandon this project while I have the chance or do you think it's somewhat commendable?

So I see everyone thinks the idea's good. Now all I need is to save 40-100$. And for the record, this was done with a hockey template. If I had any artistic design, this would look much different :p

So yeah, I guess that means I'm making an FST jersey. Evile, get your asses to an all ages venue if you come to Toronto damn it! :lol:

Hate seafood. For the most part anyway. I hate onions more though. Eggs too. The smell of those damn things..... :ill: