ghost thread

timislegend

Jun 8, 2010
who believes in ghosts?

for the record: i do not.

i would like to believe in them... i have just never had any proof. most people (that i know) say they have encountered an apparition are mostly mistaken.

I got a ghost in my room that likes to randomly turn off my tv or make the volume really low, I've changed remotes, bought a new tv, same shit happens. I don't bother him he don't bother me. Except for he usually turns off the tv right when I'm getting into whatever I'm watching

^ have you checked your electrical outlets?

i don't believe in ghosts.

if i were a ghost, i would find much more entertaining things to do than turning off a tv every now and then.

I got a ghost in my room that likes to randomly turn off my tv or make the volume really low, I've changed remotes, bought a new tv, same shit happens. I don't bother him he don't bother me. Except for he usually turns off the tv right when I'm getting into whatever I'm watching

Aren't you bothered that he might stare at you when you fap ?

Yeah I actually have checked all the electrics and everything that i can to prove it's not a ghost, everything is fine.

My bedroom door has also randomly shut twice, both times no windows were open and I was the only one in the house, so far he's harmless

Sptz- it only bothers me when he's shutting off the damn tv during the money shot.

The phenomena of ghosts has been scientifically proven for sometime, its just the superstition within people that still want to believe that there is something after we die. The fact that there has been no evidence of actual hauntings even after all the videos and pictures that are floating around, not a single piece of hard evidence.

Roar.jpg

:devil:

Paranormal [par-uh-nawr-muhl] –adjective:
of or pertaining to the claimed occurrence of an event or perception without scientific explanation, as psychokinesis, extrasensory perception, or other purportedly supernatural phenomena.

Supernatural [soo-per-nach-er-uhl, -nach-ruhl] –adjective:
1. of, pertaining to, or being above or beyond what is natural; unexplainable by natural law or phenomena; abnormal.
2. of, pertaining to, characteristic of, or attributed to god or a deity.
3. of a superlative degree; preternatural: a missile of supernatural speed.
4. of, pertaining to, or attributed to ghosts, goblins, or other unearthly beings; eerie; occult.

Farday revolutionized the electrical engineering world, including his discoveries on capacitive charges, which is why the value of capacitors are named after him.

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont believe in ghosts. i think i would have a pretty strong chance of running into the paranormal with my job as an undertaker.
every day im working in the cemetery, crematorium, funeral home, morgue, deceased property, and i havent had anything happen.

I am in a paranormal group here in PA. :lol:
www.CentralPAparanormal.com

I have mixed feelings about the whole "ghost" thing. I dont really believe in them, but there are certainly some unexplained things that happen.

I dont believe in psychics or any of that goofy shit.

Dont really believe in possession either. Demons are made up. What passed for possession was really forms of schizofrenia.

Ouija....had a personal experience with one. Highly doubt it was the dead talking, but it said some whacked out shit. I KNOW i wasnt moving it, and my buddy wasnt nearly creative enough to come up with what the ouija was saying. I certainly dont rule out subconscious activity.

I understand how they say ouija boards actually work, etc. However, one experience I had is just too out there to believe anyone that was touching it was doing any of that.

I was with 4 of my friends a few years ago and they had started messing with a ouija board, I opted to watch tv on the couch instead of participating. They "talked" to a few "spirits" until finally this happened. This is a breakdown of what went down:

Friends ask: Is there anybody here?
Ouija board: Yes
F: Are you a spirit? (they would always ask this or if they are a "demon".. :rolleyes: )
O: Yes
F: How did you die?
O: P-I-L-L
F: Pills?
F: What is your name?
O: K-E-V-I-N
F: Do you know anybody in this room?
F: Who do you know here?
O: M-I-K-E
F: How do you know him?
O: C-O-U-S (starting going towards the "I" but stopped just before landing on it)
F: You are his cousin?
F: Why are you here? Do you want to tell Mike something?
O: B (paused for a few seconds) D-A-Y
F: Birthday?
F: Who's birthday is it?
O: J-U-D-Y
F: Who is Judy?
O: W-I-F-E
F: Who's wife?
O: R-O-N
F: Is Judy alive?
O: No
F: Is Ron alive?
F: Is Judy with you now?
F: Does she have a message for someone?
O: H-O-R-S-E
F: Horse? What do you mean?
O: J-A-N-I-E
F: Janie has a horse?

After that there wasn't much else "it" responded to. Now, here's the thing. I wasn't touching it, period. I was on the couch watching tv a good 6-10 feet away. Out of all the friends messing with the ouija board, only one of them knew who Kevin was, but only knew he was my cousin. My cousin started having epileptic seizures when he was 26, he took too many pills on the way home one day and it killed him before he could walk into his house. The one friend that knew who Kevin was, did not know that. None of my friends knew who Judy or Janie are. Judy was my uncle Ron's wife, she died when I was like 3 or so of a brain tumor in her sleep. Janie is Ron/my mom's sister, my aunt. Just the fact the pill thing came up freaked me out.

So I go home a little later and when I pull up to the house a rental car is there. I go inside, my aunt Janie just got into town. Her and my uncle were meeting at our house before heading over to the cemetery where Judy was buried the next day - the next day was Judy's birthday. After I hear all this, I tell my mom about what happened with the ouija board, she starts freaking out. She makes me follow her into the living room where my aunt is and makes me tell her. She freaks out too, opens up her suitcase and pulls out this bag, then pulls out something wrapped in bubblewrap. Unwraps it. It's a porcelain horse that belonged to Judy, who gave it to my aunt Janie before she died, Janie was going to give it to my uncle when he arrived. I, myself, did not know the next day was Judy's birthday, nor did I know that my aunt Janie or my uncle would be coming, and obviously did not know about the horse.

brix were shat.

DAMN BROTHER!!!!!!

The time i used the ouija that sorta made me believe that SOMETHING was there went like this:

My buddy chris and I were 18 & at his house in the basement. He brought out the ouija before, but this time was DIFFERENT. He certainly didnt believe in it btw. He always thought I moved it. Which I never did. We always asked stupid questions before and always got typical stupid answers. Anyway, this particular time we got something who said he was "Mestas from Orden". We asked typical questions, and he then went on to explain that "Orden" is a place that aborted babies & children who die young go to when they die to grow up before they go to Heaven!!! WTF!?
I couldnt get over the profoundness of what this "person" was saying. I was in total shock. its something ive never considered before and dont think many other people have either. Religious people just say "they go to heaven". When we asked him what he thought about God, he said something like "God is Love". Thats something neither me or chris wouldve ever said then.
Thats not the point of the story though. Whatever was on the other end of that board was intelligent. Of course, I cant rule out subconscious movement and thought. Its something neither of us would have ever began to think about before that night. "Mestas from Orden" eventually started asking us questions.... which was pretty damn strange. In my research during those day, i read that never happens.
Ive since then googled "Mestas from Orden" and never found anything. It was wild guys. During the whole time, the pointer was going so fast we had to call out the letters. I could barely keep up.
Since then, ive been way to freaked out to touch a Ouija board. I never will again. :lol: :Spin: