ghost thread

@dan :D hehe well yeh :p

and @socialnumb ... you have a good point, peoples personal experiences are not proof or evidence at all, only to the person witnessing they are.

Theres a lot of stuff on youtube etc and i would say 95% of it is bullshit , however can never be too sure.If i hadnt of personally witnessed things then i would be same as you and not believe or be very sceptical at least.

I have nothing to gain from telling people what ive seen and encountered and also telling people about my psychic ability so have no reason to lie.. I have proven my psychic ability time and time again and have even helped the U.S army (cant remember what they called lol?) located a light aircraft that had been missing with 2 inside for a long time, it was in the Arizona desert.... i have predicted airplane crashes numerous times, natural disasters aswell as more personal and family and friends related stuff.. however i dont talk to spirits or have a spirit guide (that im aware of) unlike what a lot of psychics say they do... i just get the premonitions or/and dreams and thats how i do it... i dont have "voices in my head". unfortunatly as that would be kinda cool i suppose "/

wait, you actually helped the US Army with your psychic abilities?? Do you have any kind of written report on that or something similar? I don't say it as in "I need proof cause I think you're lying" just that if you actually have a signed paper from a government institution that "proves" the effectiveness of your psychic abilities, it would be much less rumor and much more fact.

And jorge, nice link, I think that is actually a great idea

wait, you actually helped the US Army with your psychic abilities?? Do you have any kind of written report on that or something similar? I don't say it as in "I need proof cause I think you're lying" just that if you actually have a signed paper from a government institution that "proves" the effectiveness of your psychic abilities, it would be much less rumor and much more fact.

And jorge, nice link, I think that is actually a great idea

no, what happened was there was a program on tv (in the uk) about a man "chris robinson) the man who predicted 9/11 the program was called.and was on about stuff he was involved in.One of the subjects was this plane that had gone down some months before and he was helping in the search, he found a plane, however it wasnt the one they were looking for.I got a psychic vision and i emailed chris robinson and said how can i help? I went onto google maps and i got drawn to a location, so on the next planned search they went there and sure enough found it together with the 2 bodies.

I used an email address i made specially for emailing him, left no contact details as i didnt want any further come back on it, im kind of a shy person sometimes especially when comes to stuff like this.Anyway got a reply few weeks later to say they had found the wreckage etc.