GMD Poll: Judas Priest’s Discography Ranked

uh yeah, why wouldn't you?

Because narratively it makes way more sense to go from B to A. Prelude is an obvious album opener, Tyrant functions perfectly as a "kick off" track, "Victim of Changes" is ideal as a centerpiece, and Dreamer Deceiver/ Deceiver is a perfect way to end an album. Flip the order and the flow becomes quite cumbersome. I've always assumed it was just a pressing error.

I'm not picky about it, on Spotify it starts with Victim so I usually go with that.

Sin After Sin is too underrated on the other lists, but it's a very competitive top 8.

Reactions: CiG
Because narratively it makes way more sense to go from B to A. Prelude is an obvious album opener, Tyrant functions perfectly as a "kick off" track, "Victim of Changes" is ideal as a centerpiece, and Dreamer Deceiver/ Deceiver is a perfect way to end an album. Flip the order and the flow becomes quite cumbersome. I've always assumed it was just a pressing error.

On the original pressing, the track list puts B before A so that's how I've always listened to it.

redeemer making top 10 is interesting to me, i should check that one out. i forgot to participate in this but i'm happy with the results.

and yeah i start with 'prelude' as that's the correct order and makes a lot more sense anyway.