hair length among male metal-heads

How long is your hair?

• Total voters
I sometimes think that my hair makes a bad impression on females and people in general..

Same here.

I don't give a fuck though. When I had short hair no one ever thought anything of me either and thought of me as a weirdo. I don't take 1 second to care what someone thinks. People are ignorant and disgusting.

Usually long hair does make a bad impression (in my experience at least); but the fact of the matter is, if the woman can't get past such an aesthetic as hair, then the bitch can eat my ass.

Well, there is always the rare female who actually likes long hair on men. I take really good care of my beautiful mane so bitches like to feel that shit and I give them advice about hair care. I might have to cut my hair soon though because I'm probably going back to the company I used to work for and they don't tolerate fantastic hair. FUCK! I love my hair. It sets me apart from other guys. Bitches are like "look at that dude with the beautiful hair. I wonder what products he uses." I guess I'm just going to have to rely on my winning personality from now on.

don't do it!