He's really quite yellow, isn't he? (my tale of Heathen Crusade)

MadeInNewJersey said:
If that fucking turd had whacked me one more time during the Moonsorrow set, we would have thrown down. In fact, Zod pretty much prevented me from breaking his jaw right then & there.
hahahaha the RC beat-down crew arrives

black eyes, bleeding noses, bruises... some hardcore dancing kid got royally shitbeat at the Vader show, like... bones. But thats cause he was alone and half the crowd thought he was a fag. I've only ever had bruises.

dorian gray said:
lol @ people getting hurt in mosh pits. what kinda injuries are we talking about here?

elbowed in the face ... boot in head from stage diving ...

dorian gray said:
lol @ people getting hurt in mosh pits. what kinda injuries are we talking about here?

broken bones, nice gashes, etc.

that Ministry show stopped dead cold in the middle of a song because some dude broke his fucking leg and the EMTs couldn't get to him b/c of the massive, violent pit

yeah NO MOSH, NO CORE, NO TRENDS, NO FUN

i wouldn't want people to have FUN to certain kinds of music... they should stand in quiet contemplation and awe... or die

@Erik -- Yeah, some bands/songs are not mosh songs. Other songs are totally fucking mosh songs. It all depends on the band, the show and the crowd. Slayer and Anthrax and Vader (at least when I saw them) were very good examples of bands/shows that got the energy going.

That's not my point. Some metal lends itself well to that, most does not. What's wrong with just fucking headbanging and having fun? Or do you have to fucking wreck everyone's good time around you?

FYI, Liz, here's where the tat comes from:

Tyr.gif

MadeInNewJersey said:
Sometimes there should simply NOT be moshing.

If that fucking turd had whacked me one more time during the Moonsorrow set, we would have thrown down. In fact, Zod pretty much prevented me from breaking his jaw right then & there.

I totally remember that dude too, probably just too drunk and too stupid to know not to mosh during Moonsorrow. When you were yelling, Ali turned to me and thought you were upset at Greg for something, since he was the one holding you back when you were ready to throw down, LOL.

hahaha someone broke their leg during a ministry concert? two questions: 1)why was anyone at a ministry concert and 2) howd he break his leg?

joking or not, you know I wasn't

There's a difference between drunkenly staggering forward and running at full speed & hurling yourself into the people on the fringe of the pit.

You simply do not fucking do that, especially to the people who's backs are to you