He's really quite yellow, isn't he? (my tale of Heathen Crusade)

grabbing their ankles as they surfed over, wrenching it in a direction it wasn't meant to go, ripping a single shoe/sneaker off, and throwing it over the giant fence that formed the border for the festival.

:lol:

lollerz

I think it's GOT to be the fastest-growing thread in RC history. I mean, we're well over 300 posts and it's only like 2 days old.

Meanwhile, the RC forum now has more total posts than GMD. :lol:

[/losers]

The only way to satisfy my primal neanderthal urges is to go fried bananas in pits at punk/hardcore and death metal gigs. I've been in some pretty intense pits (Millencolin, Rancid, Morbid Angel), but I've always come out unscathed (except for some hurting ribs, broken toenails etc). It's stupid and silly, but heaploads of fun.

Henrik, you'd be happy to know that Marko (i.e. Baron) Tarvonen, the drummer for Moonsorrow, lists Millencollin as one of his all-time favorite punk rock bands. We spent a long time talking about punk.

MadeInNewJersey said:
lollerz

I think it's GOT to be the fastest-growing thread in RC history. I mean, we're well over 300 posts and it's only like 2 days old.

Meanwhile, the RC forum now has more total posts than GMD. :lol:

[/losers]

holy crap ... never really looked in the other post counts ... i thought we post a lot

what in the world can the people in COB and Nevermore forums be talking about so much?

Erik said:
i'd punch you in the face just for looking like a trendy henrik

if you are a false don't entry

I don't look more trendy than markgugs or General Zod fyi :)

MadeInNewJersey said:
Henrik, you'd be happy to know that Marko (i.e. Baron) Tarvonen, the drummer for Moonsorrow, lists Millencollin as one of his all-time favorite punk rock bands. We spent a long time talking about punk.

Awesome! What are your favourite punk bands, out of curiousity?

you do.. they don't have the overtly GAY attributes

they might not look like HEAVY METAL MANIACS but i would not pick a fight with them because they would open up a super sized can of whup ass on me