He's really quite yellow, isn't he? (my tale of Heathen Crusade)

General Zod said:
Well, there's that, and then there's the fact that someone (I won''t say who... Guggs) decided that they wouldn't drink until 5PM. Granted, that someone (Guggs) eventually caved. However, by that time, some of us (Ali, Jason and I) had a decent jump on that person's (Guggs) lame ass.:loco:

Zod

That's because that person (Gugs, 1 "g" please) was up until 4:30 AM the night before drinking a bottle of Jim Beam with Nemtheanga while some other people (I won't say who...Zod, JayK, Dark One) got their beauty sleep. :D

JayKeeley said:
Chloe's turning 4 this weekend!!!! We're having a party with 20 kids in some hall! I may not make it out of there alive. :loco:

should have booked Primordial :loco:

Haha, we've got this guy instead:

kurtgallagher.jpg

He's the same guy you saw at Sebastian's birthday! (He's local to Suffern).

hehe ... that guy was pretty good ...
betcha he makes more money doing that then 3 shhtz :loco:

MadeInNewJersey said:
That's because that person (Gugs, 1 "g" please) was up until 4:30 AM the night before drinking a bottle of Jim Beam with Nemtheanga while some other people (I won't say who...Zod, JayK, Dark One) got their beauty sleep. :D
Yeah... true. Two mistakes. One, I should have stuck with vodka at the airport, and not taken a Xanax. Two, I shouldn't have bought beer at the liquor store, I should have bought bourbon or vodka. I often drink beer too slow and it just ends up making me tired.

Zod