He's really quite yellow, isn't he? (my tale of Heathen Crusade)

Thanks guys for all the kind words! I have to say, this was easily the most fun i've had at a fest, we've ever played. The venue was awesome, the promoters treated us extreamly well (much better then other promoters!) and the fans were amazing. The energy from the crowd made our job easy. Thanks to everyone for allowing us to entertain you for our 40 minutes, and Mark, Jay and Zod (I know there were others in the room, but I can't remember names!) thanks for a kick ass evening to chill out with new friends!

Keep us in mind for your fest, we'll talk. :)

Novembers Paul said:
Thanks to everyone for allowing us to entertain you for our 40 minutes, and Mark, Jay and Zod (I know there were others in the room, but I can't remember names!) thanks for a kick ass evening to chill out with new friends!

Keep us in mind for your fest, we'll talk. :)

Thanks again Paul - I enjoyed your set immensely. And while I liked much of what I heard from you guys previously, based on that performance and on the direction of the music ND has taken (based both on our conversation in the room and on the Pale Haunt material), I can truly call myself a fan now.

P.S. - that was actually my room we hung out in after the fest, I'm Jason (the one with the goatee since there were two Jasons) :D

ct_thrash said:
:lol: yeah no one ever travel with me if you wish to keep your life.

nah what happened was really quite sad and strethful :cry:

Oh man, that sucks Cara - I hope everything's cool now? I can definitely say I had an absolute blast meeting and hanging out with you - yes I can say that even though my blood alcohol was at .99, LOL

Jason

P1230078.jpg