He's really quite yellow, isn't he? (my tale of Heathen Crusade)

General Zod said:
Yeah... true. Two mistakes. One, I should have stuck with vodka at the airport, and not taken a Xanax. Two, I shouldn't have bought beer at the liquor store, I should have bought bourbon or vodka. I often drink beer too slow and it just ends up making me tired.

Zod

Make all the excuses you want :tickled:

I'll just remind you of JayK's now infamous quote: "Mark, you're not going to fade away, you're just going to explode."

It's alright, very few can hang with me. :Spin:

I'm a master of going all night and then having to go all the next day as well. Or the go all night, and carry people home and then go home only to head right back out.

MadeInNewJersey said:
It's alright, very few can hang with me.
Perhaps. But in fairness, if I spent my weekends like you do (hopped up on E, dancing the night away at gay bars in Manhattan and having sex in alleys with strange men just before day break), I'd be better prepared for these all night parties.:D

Zod

General Zod said:
Perhaps. But in fairness, if I spent my weekends like you do (hopped up on E, dancing the night away at gay bars in Manhattan and having sex in alleys with strange men just before day break), I'd be better prepared for these all night parties.:D

Zod

:lol: ... no wonder he wears a skirt

MadeInNewJersey said:
It's a kilt! :yell:

Normally I'm the first person to defend the kilt. But yours is pretty shittily made :p In fact, I don't even think it's made properly at all. But it's hard to tell from the pictures. You need a good metal as fuck kilt pin though.

Lurch. I know what a proper kilt looks like. I own one. I'm scottish. I've been to enough highland games and other piping competitions to know. :)

Conspicuously Absent said:
Normally I'm the first person to defend the kilt. But yours is pretty shittily made :p In fact, I don't even think it's made properly at all. But it's hard to tell from the pictures. You need a good metal as fuck kilt pin though.

it's definitely not from some clan in Scotland, I'll tell you that, but it's not "shittily made," it's just nothing extra-special. Since I'm 0% Scottish, guess how much I care?