How big is your CD collection

Originally posted by Interesti
I am amazed!

You rule :worship:

I love the "rip-off" traders list :lol:

How long have you been buying Cds for?

How old are you?

5000! *dies*

I've been doing the trading for about 5 years, only had the website for about a year and a half. I got heavily into CDs in 1996, of course it was those icky cassettes before that. Happy to say I only own about 2 cassettes nowdays. I'll be 27 years old soon. :)

I´m getting close to 1200 original CDs now, promos, magazine compilations etc. not included. Been into metal for over 12 years (I´m 24 currently) but the collection just started to get big in the last few years (paychecks rock!). I order approximately 200 CDs on a yearly basis, which is slightly more than I can properly digest. :D

Have a look my collection if you wish at: http://www.cd-tracker.com/item_list_v2.asp?UserID=525

"Originally posted by Lutz
I'm a bit over 16 and have been listening to metal for about 1 year. Got 53 cds so far. Hey..i'm not a rich bastard Have ordred 7 cds which I am still to get though...(waiting for cds sucks!) "

always thought you would have much more(don't ask why)...I have been listening for about one and a half years and I have 63..all metal, all original..

I've got 354 cds, including burnt ones and stuff I will never listen to ever again. Number goes up a bit if I decide to be all technical and count double and triple-cd compilations as more than one album, though.

Originally posted by St. Vitus
That would probably be Board, who lists all his old favorites each time you ask him a metal related question :lol:
:confused: :confused:
First of all I don't have any 8-tracks. I collect records, not 8-tracks.
Do you mean that if anyone asks "Hey, give some cool shit with lots of energy" I post some funk, old rock and shit? If so, you're probably right. It's just that metal covers only a little under 10% of my record collection and there's so much else I would rather listen to (and recommend) than metal.

i had alot more... but just got rid of about 42 cds' i never listend to (mostly shitty nu metal and metallica (though calling it shitty is kinda redundent :lol:)

but now iv got prolly 50 or so :)