How long have you been a Bodom fan?

Well I don't really care how long someone claims to have listened some band just to make them seem more convincing, but I find it quite amusing when some kid (probably 14-16 years old) comes to say, that he has listened CoB for 14 years and then next day he says that he just recently heard a rumor that Alexi is possibly gay.

This thread is like When did you first hear about COB, or When did you first hear COB?

I first heard it when Follow the Reaper came out in 2000, but I didn't like it at first.
Then stuff happened and by beginning of 2004 I had become an obsessed fan.

Yea and plz come to Spain, Brazil, Hungary, Turkey, Poland, Singapore, fucking Tibet, Israel China WE HAVE AIDS HERE! :loco:

come to american we have super AIDS haha

anyways to stay on topic I actually remembered I heard their album warheart about '99 and I had them scarecly on CD mixes, then around 2003 I became a fan lol

I've been a CoB fan for a little over 2 years. Pisses me off that I got into them late and stuff cuz these days they never plays my favotie song anymoar. xP

The warheart album... Either trollin or srsly a Children of Bodom nubcake.
Ausgezeichnet.

since 2003. i was around 13. one of the first 'metal' bands i got into.
i have yet to see them live. every opportunity i had was just bad luck.
now i don't love CoB as much as i used to! :(

Somewhere in 2005 and no I'm not one of those AYDY fans, HCDR got me into them and still love them for their older stuff more than the new stuff.

Actually they were the ones that got me into metal, in a way. I listened to Children of Bodom for the first time about uhm...6 years ago. Although at first I wasn't exactly a fan, I just knew 2-3 songs, so I've been a fan for 5 years. Pretty cool, considering I am 18. Go me!

PS: Just like the person above me, I prefer their older stuff.

I first heard them in 2005 I think.. But then I only knew 'Follow the Reaper' and the cover 'Don't stop at the top'..
I didn't start really listening to them in 2006 I think, when a friend of mine told me about a lot of metalbands and gradually CoB just became my favourite..
First time I saw them was early 2006 but I didn't know them that well so I didn't really see much of the gig, I was with friends who weren't into metal anyway and that kinda ruined the gig.. If I would have been there without my friends I think I would have been hooked as from that gig..

The first time I heard of them was sometime in 2003. A friend of mine was listening to them.
But I have to admit that while I always knew of them since then, I only became a fan in 2007, when I got the first three albums and finally started to really listen to their music.
What finally got me completely hooked was HCDR, though the first song I really fell in love with was 'Warheart'.