Ideal partners

fireangel said:
there´s a slightly wrong interpretation here.

on the contrary, there's a correct interpretation of the expression even though, which in your original reply made no sense. "even though you sound like an ass online, you're still a nice person in real life" is a correct use of even though. "even though he seems a nice and good person online, he appeared to be very friendly and down to earth in real life" is not, and it made some wonder what you were talking about. what followed were jokes you didn't get.

@rahvin: you're totally evil. :lol:

by the way, fireangel: the jokes were aimed at idari, not at you. it was her pulling the gangsta act 'get your hands offa my man', not you. from your reply, i'd say that you were caught red-handed tho... oh, and i'm not being serious. ;)

update on my ideal partner: he's nowhere to be found.

hyena said:
@rahvin: you're totally evil. :lol:

by the way, fireangel: the jokes were aimed at idari, not at you. it was her pulling the gangsta act 'get your hands offa my man', not you. from your reply, i'd say that you were caught red-handed tho... oh, and i'm not being serious. ;)

update on my ideal partner: he's nowhere to be found.
He's not evil, he just clarified facts :p

fireangel said:
That´s why I was upset, as I do not like any rumour attached to me that is not true. (political) mud-fights, alright, but I don´t like being told stuff about me which holds no truth.

wait...

*check*

...as i suspected, this is still the internet.

edit: but yes, even though i can't read minds, speculations are pretty far-fetched.

@fire: to be honest, i never even thought for a second that you were expressing a sentimental interest in lasse. he's what, ten years younger than you? moreover, you're taken as far as i know. i hope the confusion's cleared, we were all just playing on words. :)

TheFourthHorseman said:
That was a pretty good one. :)

EDIT: Mostly just the part that you quoted, though.

Yep. ;-)

Love?

MARCH!!!

LOVE...is a way of feeling
LOVE...is a way of feeling less alone
So what's all the fuss about?

<FUCK IT>
LOVE: the paradox of needing

OH WHAT A FEELING!!!!!
OH WHAT A FEEDING!!!!!

:Spin:

fireangel said:
That´s why I was upset, as I do not like any rumour attached to me that is not true. (political) mud-fights, alright, but I don´t like being told stuff about me which holds no truth.
There was no rumour. No one said, or even hinted, that you'd ever been interested in Lasse. It was all just a joke that you took too seriously.

ps: I didn't think Lasse was strange, but that's just a little detail so nevermind.

as for relationships and such strange things I learned a new lesson today
:I was dating with a girl sonce some weeks, were were just out drinking in bars and talking, no big thing. yesterday we were eating in a restaurant and then we checked the karaoke bar in our town.well thats were I finally checked we dont fit in together
:cry:
but I tired it a last time and for today I offered her I can drive her and some friends to a special electronic-store outside the town as I also wanted to go there.so I had 3 beautiful and interesting women in my car; want to drive away and the car broke down on the parking lot.damn I never feeled so stupid like today and with this damn fucking car who was not driving.
so the girls took the bus and left me with this car alone.
so folks if you offer someone some kind of taxi service check out your car is working well

wildfyr said:
For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the
milk for free?" here´s an update for you: Nowadays 80% of women
over 40 are against marriage. Why? Because women over 40 realize
it´s not worth buying an entire pig, just to get a little sausage.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

@carl: welcome back and may i remark your ambiguous stance about monogamy expressed in "my ideal partner are"? :lol: