I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ure job rules man! Can i get a job there???? As long as I get to organize the books by first letter of the first page, begining with G and going backwards

@astarte hmm, I know plenty of people who like ranch dressing on french fries, actually quite good! Now fries dipped in milkshakes, thats where its at!

Originally posted by Final_Vision
ure job rules man! Can i get a job there???? As long as I get to organize the books by first letter of the first page, begining with G and going backwards

i'm afraid somebody else is already doing that, possibly right this moment. we have a vacant place as a reading desk, though. ;)

rahvin.

hmm I dont see that happening, i meani dont think my arms are long enough to create a tall of enoughd desk, and the back plus I wouldnt be able to eat or anything, several factors my friend and I must appreciatively turn you down. :D

This is my abode from now and onwards...

16..Male..New Zealand..

I am intrested in few things..Music and the history of Vikings..

The main bands I listen to are

Opeth,At the Gates,Dark Tranquillity,Dissection,Mayhem,Amon Amarth,Gardenian,Burzum,In Flames,The Haunted,Children of Bodom,Arch Enemy,Dimmu Borgir,My Dying Bride,Napalm Death,Carcass,Strapping Young Lad... and some Instrumental bands,Godspeed you Black Emperor,A silver Mt Zion...Very dark depressing music,involving mainly violins...

welcome somberlain, consider Final_Vision the forum's doorman ;)

@rahvin: I have this friend, it's rather hairy and reddish. Long legs and looooooong arms, he has some experiences in Libraries. The only bad thing on him is that just sais Oook (and sometimes Eeek) but at least knows it all about the Dimension-L ;)
I'll give you his references, he wants to change from library with saffer and not that talkative books...
Oh, he just wants bananas and peanuts as wages!

This is a board with quite changing tone in the argumental lines of its threads, and that point is the most interesting attraction to post here. Unfortunately, sometimes there are ppl that post useless things, but the catalan forces will fight against that invaders! :D
the cultural level here just goes with the breeze, sometimes out sometimes in, the nice thing is trying to keep track on it (even I force it to go out though)
Ummm... i've noticed that and always wondered how the hell do you do it to start a thread about something and turn it into something that has absolutely nothing to do :confused: :D
@astarte hmm, I know plenty of people who like ranch dressing on french fries, actually quite good! Now fries dipped in milkshakes, thats where its at!
@Final_Vision: i think your replay isn't directed to me.. i don't eat... that :err: ;)

Nothing to do? I only started two threads, and both were followed with serious posts mixed with paranoic-clever-funny jokes and replies. That's all, and I like it so much.

Just see this clear example: This thread is the product of another thread of a newbie that was introducing himself, so Final_Vision posted this general thread for newbies, and now this thread is talking about the intellectual skills of his members. The subject doesn't matters at all!

Originally posted by |ngenius
this thread is talking about the intellectual skills of ITS members

Every time I post something, after the "post message" button is pressed, I see some writting mistakes. Argh!

|ngenius (the only one that replies his own posts)

Originally posted by |ngenius

|ngenius (the only one that replies his own posts)

Dunno about that, but you certainly must be the only person, who QUOTES his own posts. :rolleyes:

-Villain (who doesn't remember all the people he has or hasn't welcomed, so here's for all of you: WELCOME!)

Hello there!
I'm new on this splendid forum and just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.
I'm 19 years old and I dwell in the frozen lands of Sweden.
I study mathematics at the university in my home-town.
The bands that I listen to the most is Dark Tranquillity, Opeth, Katatonia and Borknagar.
Finally, I'd like to wish you all a happy new year!

@FatherVic: What do you mean? I know that guy, he would never leave the U.U. (Terry Pratchett rues).

@astarte: ruining threads is my business and my business is good :p

@sartorius: well I think that he's sick of all that magic and some others still are trying to get him to his human form!!!!!
fresh air for the librarian :=)

@astarte hrm, i belive it may have been about 4am, sorry bout that, it was directed at mouswings, although milkshakes and fries rule!

@fathervic do you make money from screwing up threads? Its your 'buisness', so wouldnt you make money from it or a form self-reward? Either way you can fund my trip to Wacken :D

@sartorius you rule man. You get a cookie for posting correctly in this thread, its on its way (little does he know that it ISNT on its way and in fact a lobster has replaced it, ok thinking out loud again, sorry :D )

Originally posted by FatherVic
@astarte: ruining threads is my business and my business is good :p
:D
i'm usually paranoid enough to think i kill all the threads and ruin forums writing stupid posts.... as right now :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.