IMBB Most Wanted List

Don't worry Ray, you were definetly cool. Some of the individual members of the Clan were great people. But the whole big lump of them really got on my nerves.

Oh, and I forgot Braveheart.

Mark said:
You were never as hated as you like to think you were ;)

Exactly. If someone rants you that doesn't mean he/she hates you - it isn't the same.

Back on topic -

Coolest BBer - too many to mention, if I have to pick one, Prisoner37.
Most hated - despite of all my yelling and ranting, I have never actually hated someone. It takes more for that then a thin line connecting worlds.

Nocturial deserves to have the shit kicked out of him. Might take a while due to the enormity of his ass (has to use a sponge to wipe ya know) Ah well he'll probably die soon so we can all be happier

Merciless Onslaught said:
Someone actually behaved like this on the IMBB. Well that person should be hunted down and shot as should anyone else who shares those same ideas.
well sometimes I had to agree with him,not every one on the bb is an american patriot but! his way of saying things and respecting others wasnt really all that :Smug:

Rainking and Kelly have to be on the top of the most hated list, and every now and then SPS or John Silver were the victims of the day/week.
Still yall are forgetting one person that had to eat more shit then all the others together:SKUNK! :tickled: :D

most liked? dunno, manowarrior back when he first arived? he sure cranked me up a lot of times :Spin: