Introduce yourself here

Raabi said:
Hello.
Short about me.
My name is Thomas Liljekvist, Daniels brother.
I'm 15 years old and go in school here in Sweden.
I really like music and my favorite band is HIM, but I don't play any instruments.
I've been listen to Katatonia since Daniel start to play there, and before that, I didn't now who they were, hehe.

A most hearty welcome to you.....I have always wondered how to say your last name....as I am an american... swedish names baffle me...;)

Name: Madhukar
a lowly medical student for the time being...going to be about another 7 years before i start making money to pay off hundreds of dollars of loans =/
Music: anything from Classical Indian music to Doom Metal...

Found Katatonia through Opeth a few years back....these guys are awesome! Too bad they barely ever tour the US (and the last time they did i wasn't in the country...). It's a shame next to nobody here knows their music...i've gotten about 3 friends hooked on it though =P

A most hearty welcome to you.....I have always wondered how to say your last name....as I am an american... swedish names baffle me...

Hehe, It's hard to describe how to pronounced it, but it's sounds very funny when you american or people from other countrys tryes to say something on swedish, like my last name ;)

Hello! I have been reading these forums for a while, and i thought it was time i signed up! simple as that. can't wait for the new album in march !!

-Dana

ah you are all so young here....I feel like a grandma...
I´ve been writing for almost 4 years here, anyways I have never introduced myself officially...
I´m 28 but I´m thinking about remaining 28 in the next 10 years in case someone asks my age...
However I live as I were 18 years...
I´m from italy but I live in Sweden now, really like life here and I´m thinking about staying here untill I am tired of living here, so I have no plans for the future...at the moment I spend my days studying Swedish and playing with children...
People who get to know me for the first time always think that I´m a drunkard, even if I rarerly drink...I ´m still wondering why I have got this bad fame everywhere in the world....
I ´m a controversial person and I live in my own world and sometimes I come back to earth when it is needed...
Katatonia is my favourite band and I saw them many times but it´s never enough...I need a concert soon:)
what else I´ve been playing the piano for 6 years and I also play guitar..but basically I´d love to play all possible instruments...and I ´d really like to play in a band just fo fun one of these days...

name: Alejandra
listen to katatonia since lfdgd, and fave band eversince
studying psychology
such big regret having missed their gig in montreal, hope they come back soon

szymon,
26, most of life lived in bydgoszcz (try to read that!!), poland (central europe :)); now livin' in borring cornwall, uk (i hope temporarly);
job? most evil stuff ever - chief of fast food restaurant!!
studies: political sciences...
music: dark

I am Toros from İzmir/Turkey.Actually I've been here for a long time,but I didn't write anything.I think I just loved to be a "reader" :)
Anyway,don't have much to say for now,see you in threads

Oh... an introduction-thread... well...

as lots others from here I'm mostly a reader ... which is because I'm a worcaholic and haven't got much time [actually I like to stress myself] ... and well, my english is often shit *lol*
I'm Lia, 18 years old, from (north-west) Germany. I listen to Katatonia for over 6 years now... and since I got to know Kata, it's my favourite band. I saw'em just once... at Summer Breeze '04.
Hmmm... I work as a (web)designer, photographer and sometimes as a writer. I visit art class and I'm currently doing my final exams for high school. In my free time I mostly work on any creative stuff, write shortstories, shoot funmovies, analyze movies, read books and blablabla. But I have another passion:
I adore concerts & festivals. I'm spending my whole holidays at different festivals for 3 years now.
What else to know...