Introduce yourself here

Hello, I'm Carlo. I got introduced to Katatonia from Decibel magazine where they had a list of their Hall of Fame. I was a month behind where they had Brave Murder Day but I liked what I was looking from the list (cover, their article name) and started to listen to them starting from TGC and to DoDS and BMD. Now starting to listen to the middle material. I post on occasion on the Bloodbath and Opeth forums.

Hello there, I'm Giovanka. I live in Punta Arenas, Chile... try to look for it on a map, i'm fallin' out from south america...
must say that i'm 23 years old... big fan of good music, beer and concerts, am also a nurse... don't know if a sweet one, but still. I've never written here before... only readin it. i started to listen to katatonia back in the '98??? I think... i love every sound of all the albums... but my favourite songs must say that should be fron the last fair deal gone down, then brave, sulfure, scarlet heavens... and some others from the newest ones (and of course we must bury you , complicity and clean today).
must confese i have a crush on jonas writtin'...

why can't they just visit chile.... :(

b539da5a7dda.jpg

Aredhel_Carnesîr;7874679 said:
hi there XD, so you saw the map I think jejejejee
Actually I didn't look at the map, I just believed what you said ;) I did look at a map just now and judging from Google maps, nature must be fucking spectacular there! Just some hours flying to Antarctica, damn!

I am ISISiscool I love Katatonia, basically all their albums. I think i prefer their doom days more, but really love both. I love music from all ranges, from deep purple, to megadeth, to alice in chains, to radiohead, to nile.

Hi, My name is Shane. I'm 37 years old from Sydney Australia. I have been playing the drums half my life and I have recently been listening to Katatonia's Album, The Great Cold Distance. I'm very impressed with Daniel Liljekvist's drumming. I also listen to Opeth and admire Martin Lopez's drumming. :headbang:

Hello people!
My name is Daniela from Brasil and have some old friends here like Carsten, Madtinus and Coronerox!! (ué, aqui vc não mudou o apelido?!)
I´m a big fan of Katatonia for a long time, one off the best bands I love and one of the first I´ve discovered when I was starting to know Doom Metal, my favourite style.
Some other bands I enjoy is Opeth, Moonspell, Agathodaimon, My Dying Bride, Forgotten Tomb, Saturnus, Trail of Tears, Green Carnation, Paradise Lost, Dark Tranquillity, The Gathering and many others more!!!

hello Daniela, Shane, Giovanka, Carlo, Tyler, Samhel, Siipale, Ned and anyone else that has joined in the past month or so!