Introduce yourselves!

I'm Marc from Quebec City, member of the old board as well, didn't post much though. I found out about Woods on the TheEndRecords forums a couple years ago, when that Agalloch dude (JWW?) said that he got the ATS demo and that was pretty good stuff.

Hello folks, Ian J. Morris here from the Bay Area. Have been a fan of Woods of Ypres since they were included on an old BW & BK sampler...Great stuff.

Wassup, I'm Josh. I'm pretty new the the whole death/black metal scene, my first experiance being with Opeth, and I've since moved to other bands like Cryptopsy, Vader, and Woods. I also listen to a lot of Industrial Rock and EBM (Nine Inch Nails, Flesh Field, Hate Dept., Coil), as well as a few other random bands (Deftones, Pelican, Soulfly).

I found out about Woods through word of mouth (I live in Guelph, Ontario, so I'm just a few hours away from TO), and I thought it was cool that there was a "local" band that I could get into and enjoy.

I love graphic design, and I also play (or program) music. I mostly play the keyboard.

Looking forward to getting my hands on all of Woods' stuff. If it's as good as Against the Seasons, I know I'll be happy.

-Bladething

I'm Evan Loback from Pembroke, Ontario. Back when I ran a CD store David sent me a copy of Pursuit.. in the mail as a promo. I got hooked on it and ended up selling a bunch of copies cause I was constantly playing the CD in the store. I finally got to see Woods in Toronto last fall at that big show with November's Doom, Green Carnation etc. I've been waiting patiently for the new Woods album.

www.CrypticStench.com

my name is sam, i posted on the old board once or twice, own the remastered against the seasons, the winter white shirt, and pots. got into woods originally when i saw a review for pots, dl'd the mp3s for shedding the deadwood and the sun was in my eyes, havent had the funds til recently to pick up the cds.

i live in maine, play in a band called shadar logoth, www.shadar-logoth.com, www.myspace.com/shadarlogoth, and am working on a mini recording studio, a very rough un eq'd mix i made is here, www.myspace.com/theslausages.

matt, live in toronto, saw you guys last time at the reverb, kicked ass. first post on these UM boards

:lol: I'm Matt from Toronto also. Dave, you know who I am, deadhouse from the old forum, etc.

Is either of you other Matt-from-Toronto fuckers that Gin guy?

my name is Will Bozarth, and I had the name dead6skin6mask6 on SMN's boards. it was my name here, also. I have been on UM for quite a few years...

I'm from southern New Jersey, and I saw them play in Toronto at the Day of the Equinox festival.

I own one of the infamous Batman shirts... ummmm

I'm the guitarist and vocalist of Distorted Mind, and I <3 Nevermore and Green Carnation.

My name is Jean-Michel and I'm from Quebec City. I've heard WoY one year ago if I'm not mistaken but I lost track of the band. Then, I heard some people on Royal Carnage talk about them and I downloaded "Sea of Immeasurable Lost" and "A meeting place and time" and I was instantly hooked. I ordered the remastered version of Against the Season, which I should receive this week or next. Glad to see another great canadian band!

From the Miasma said:
My name is Joel, and was From the Miasma on the SMN board. I'm originally from New Brunswick, Canada (right beside Nova Scotia, and only a Quebec away from Ontario) but am living in NY State at the moment!

I've got a solo metal band called From the Miasma!

Big Opeth fans? ;)

.:crast:.