Introduction thread

Hey there! I am Eleonora, from Como (Italy) and friend of Ambra, the new user=P
I also know Ingrid (heyyy) and probably other people here XD
I love everything viking, i m almost graduated in Scandinavian languages and literatures, and i love every type of metal but my fave bands are Blind guardian, Iron maiden and all the finnish metal specially Ensiferum, Norther, Korpiklaani and Turisas of course!
Ambra and I saw them in Rome last year; i was at Wacken too but unfortunately i lost most of their performance because of bands playing at the same time.
Well what can i say ... i post in way too many forums and i dont think i can be SOOO present but i ll try my best =)
Skaal^^

thanx !!!!!!!

I hope so, Ingrid... i don't have the ticket =/ but maybe Zerotolerance magazine for which i work can help me XD I will let you know if i manage to come!!!

ingrid should get some goodie-signed-cd/poster/bra/-whatsoever in getting normal people in here (finally).. or at least it looks like :-D
welcome to the new members, eventhough i only post destructive shit every now and then ;)

I'm Bill. New to the UM boards as well as Turisas. A friend turned me on to them last month. I think I have listened to The Varangian Way nearly every day since. I am very new to the whole folk/viking metal thing, but not new to metal (about 25 years now). When I found out that Turisas was on Paganfest, I found that I really liked the other bands as well, particularly Tyr. I even talked my wife (who also likes the band) into going to Paganfest here in Atlanta in a couple of weeks. I am getting into Korpiklaani too, but I must admit that I like Turisas the best in this genre.

Cheers.

Bill

hey dudes :)
so here it is to present us to the others :)

ok so my name is Delphine and I come from France :)
I'm 24 and I listen to metal music since my tender childhood :)
well i discovered those forums cos i wanted to suscribe to Tuirsas Forum at first and it directed me here :D

hope to post often there :)

:headbang:

Hail. I'm 25 and from Los Angeles, CA, US. I dabble in a little bit of this and a little bit of that (well, a little more that than this). I've been a long time fan of the band and still can't believe I finally got to see them live. The LA House of Blues show (Paganfest) was one of the best I've ever been to.

Hello!

I'm Shiloh. I live in Seattle, been a metalhead for many many moons, but I just found Turisas while at Pagan Fest earlier this month. A friend had been raving about them, but I never got a chance to hear them until the show. They blew me away and stole the entire show. T'was most awesome.

Ummm, what else? Oh yeah, I take pictures. Mainly concert, but every once in a while I like to think I can do b/w film fine art photography as well. I'm also quite the computer geek and I love me my MMOs, bored with WoW right now, but my computer isn't good enough for Age of Conan. :cry:

I think that's enough for now....

Nice to meet everyone! :wave: