Introduction thread

I listened to a bit of them, but they indeed stole the show, along with Enuveitie which was equally obscure until now.

RA RA RASPUTIN

(next time, I will stock up on water and wear cargo pants :p)

Hey, I'm Nicole and I'm new :loco:. I'm 15 years old and I've liked Turisas for about a year now (wow, what a long time hah). I'm into all sorts of Metal and Rock, but I have a biiiiiiig thing for Viking and Folk Metal at the moment:Spin:.
I'll try and post on this forum often but I find band-specific forums intimidating and not as active :/
Anyway, hi all! :D

Hey Nicole!!
I hope you don't find anyone here intimidating, we all tend to talk rubbish in the off-topic section anyway :)
Feel free to join the nonsense whenever you like!!!

29 yrs old student to be from Ulvila, though I was born and bred in the most beautiful municipality of Luvia. The area in question is found in the southwestern parts of Finland, near Pori.

I'm a freelance music & movie critic/journalist. The main job has been for the last nine months organizing theatre related events for children, youth and their tutors.

My activities:

Music (collecting, listening, bass, singing, choir)
Movies (sci-fi, Hitchcock, Ang Lee)
Sports (floorball, hockey, soccer)
PS2 (NHL07)
British ales and Belgian trappists
Visiting England as often as possible with my beautiful wife! :)

Favorite bands/artists (first 10 that come to mind): Iron Maiden, Turisas, Fairport Convention, The Beach Boys, Petri Pettersson, Blur, The Band, Jade Warrior, The Grateful Dead, Propagandhi. A weird list...

Favorite movies: The Ice Storm (always on top of the list!), Vertigo, Slap Shot, This is Spinal Tap!, Rebecca, Solaris (Tarkovsky, of course), The Day The Earth Stood Still, Back To The Future, Battleship Potemkin...

wavey.gif

Well, I am Carina, 18 years old and coming from Germany.

My hobbies are musics (listening and doing), concerts, photography, travelling, literature and working for an online magazin...

music means very much to me, I listen really many kinds of it, so...

any questions?

webzine: Gothic and Art (www.gothicandart.de)

music: apocalyptica, faun, HIM, flinch, uniklubi, nickelback, bullet for my valentine, lacrimas profundere and many many more...I listen to really many bands, no matter what genre they belong to...

nope, never been to the states though I have relatives over there ^^