Introduction thread

Hi, battlemetallers! :p
I'm Andrea, from Spain.
I saw Turisas live by first time last July at Lorca Rock festival, here in Spain.
I had head nothing of them before, but they completely surprised me with the show, being one of the best performances at the festival by far, and there were some great names there.
Folk or Viking metal had never been exactly my things (I had also done very little research on it), I've always been more into other kinds of metal, more dark-oriented (gothic, doom, a little bit of death...), but I got in love with the viking style after the festival! :p

Talking a little about me...hmmm, well, I LOVE the music-especifically metal-both listening to it and singing ^^ (I'm starting a band by now, heheh ^^), other kinds of art (architecture, painting, photography, literature...), I'm also interested in philosophy, nature, and...and...internet, forums, youtube, meeting people, going to concerts...and I don't know what else! :p

So, I hope I'll have a good time here! :)

Hail METAL! :p

Hey everyone!
Veronica hailing from Toronto (Canada) and I'm a huge fan of Turisas, after having seen them at Paganfest last April.
Hope I'll have a good stay here, looks like a pretty friendly place ;)

hi all
names jamie been a turisas fan since i saw them in glasgow supporting lordi which i think was 05/06 seen them loads and hopefully seeing them next friday when their supporting dragonforce in glasgow.

Hi, I'm Sarah 16, actually from Switzerland, half irish and live in Ireland since three weeks, but will go back to Switzerland in next march.
I saw Turisas with Norther on the 21th of march 08 in Winterthur (CH), was a really great show, stood in the 2nd row...

Music: I prefer Amon Amarth, Ensiferum, Eluveitie, Slayer, keep of Kalessin, Turisas, Svartsot.........

In my free time I go and drink with friends, hang around outside when it's nice weather, go to concerts/festivals, read books (love the ones from Karin Slaughter and Dan Brown) or just doing nothing!

I'm a little drinker, smoker, take-things-easy and bang your heads..... should be enough

Hi everybody!
I'm Danijela from Croatia.

I've heard Turisas like a month or two ago.My friend from Finland send me their link on YouTube and I like them since then.

:headbang:
Bye!

Hey
My name is Greg. I am from New York, USA. I've been a fan of Turisas for probobly about a year now. I saw them at Paganfest USA in May. Best show ever.