Introduction thread

Hi, I'm schellen. I'm German, raised in New York, and moving to Canada...at...some point or another. :D

I like to pretend I'm an artist. The results of my epic battles with a Wacom Intuos3 tablet can be seen here: http://schellen.deviantart.com

I think it goes without saying that I think Turisas is the fucking most awesome band ever.

Hi, folks!
My name is Luísa, I'm from Brazil and I don't know what the fuck I'm doing here :D But, well... At least I'll stop stalking into the threads.
Nowadays, since I spend most of my time studying (and now it's the time that I need to try to become an engineer wannabe... aw) , all I have to say is that I'm into many kinds of metal (and other genres of music too) and, the most important: my english sucks :S
But whatever... Hello!

Arrrgh! I suppose I'll have to post here too, I try not to but damnit I suppose I must!

My name's Chris (if you hadn't guessed), currently 21 from Belfast, Northern Ireland (hence the videos), in a relationship (sorry folks!) and love my music! I don't play simply because I've never had the tuition, and don't have the motivation or perseverance to teach myself! Currently studying a Business and IT degree at uni, and will be entering final year next year - Currently on a year of work exp in IT, loving it! I don't have the appearance of your everyday metalhead, and have been told I look like a "chav" by someone in Dublin before the Metallica show at Marlay Park this year, fucking charmer... Short hair, no beard, jeans and a t-shit... Very chavvy?

Started listening to Turisas a while ago, I wouldn't dare say I'm a long term fan, I'll be generous and say 6 months at most, but damn I love them and from the moment I heard them, I was introduced to a new breed of music! I guess that's all for now, any questions, go for it!

Hugs and kisses,
Chris