Introduction thread

Hello!!!!!!!If you read the Eluveitie´s forum, probably you´ll know me!!for those who don´t, I´m Maite from Spain in Madrid, and I like Turisas since one year more or less. I have to sorry for my english, I know it´s not very good, but I try to do the best I can ^^

So I hope we will know and talk veeeeeeery much!!^^

Haha yeah Eluveitie forum ftw ;)

Also welcome here :)

Hello, my name is Elmas and I'm 17.
Been on the forum some time ago and got another account now and well, I love Turisas a whole fucking lot, they're one of the very few viking metal bands I'm listening to regularly, 'cause I'm more of the death metal/melodic symphonic type.
So, I joined the forum because of the fact I'm so very frustrated right now, they'll be playing in my country on the 23rd of April, but I won't be attending the gig, 'cause 1, it's quite far of the city I live in and 2, apparently it's gonna take place in a pretty small club, they'll be opening for Moonspell and Cradle of Filth and the whole thing is probably sold-out already.
Gah. That's not something to be posted in an introduction thread, but I really feel I'm in deep shit right now so I'll just come and pour aaaaall my fanaticism in here. :]

Hello everybody, by the way :)

welcome around :)
and I´d not say such gigs sell out that fast, but it sucks its far away from where you live...

Hi. I'm Brad and I need a new forum to waste time in. As Turisas are an enduring favourite of mine, and as I've seen them three times, I think I'll choose this one.

Hey all, I can't believe it took four months to even make a post …
Oh well, my name is Jayson, I'm 22 and live in Canada. I heard of Turisas completely by accident as they were the only good opening band for Dragonforce. Truth be told they were the real reason I enjoyed that concert. Their performance blew my mind, and I had to immediately snag their album. Unfortunately they were sold out by the time I managed to finally get to the from of the merch line. After importing Battle Metal in from Japan and waiting almost two full months for The Varangian Way to arrive after ordering it locally, I finally had some physical albums of theirs. Needless to say the band, the music, and the entire concept of Turisas strikes a deep chord of affection and admiration within me. As I'm sure it might with many of you. One thing that really blows me away though is how the members of the band will actually post on their own forum, it's not something I usually see from any bands. No matter how big and popular they are, or are not.

I've been introducing damn near anyone who'll listen to me for more than 30 seconds to this band, and thus far have tried to get their work out there. I've run out of things to say at the moment, maybe after a nice cool Erdinger Weißbräu I'll figure something else out. Hah!

Hi there!

My name's Zombiehase, I'm 27 years old and I live in the wonderful *coughs* Ruhr district in Germany.

Up to now I was just to lazy to register in this forum ;-) I am listening to Turisas a couple of years now, my first Turisas live-experience was the gig at the Dong Open Air back in 2006. Since that day my husband and me try to get to every single Turisas-concert in our area, the last one was in Rijssen.

Beneath Turisas I like some other "Viking Metal"-bands like Ensiferum, Thyrfing, Amon Amarth, but also Eluveitie, Alestorm, Korpiklaani, System of a Down, ASP (a german Gothic Rock band) and so on.

And: My secret dream is to come to a Turisas-concert in a bright white rabbit costume. With warpaint. Maybe ... one day .... ;-)

CU

Zombiehase

Heys:) Im 16, from England, Just left school, going to college in Sept, I take photos of everything. & I sketch :)
I havent been a fan of Turisas for long, But I like their music alot :)
I like Any type of Metal, & abit of rock, punk, Industrial, Dance, Acoustic, Hiphop/ Rap/ RnB. So yeah. HI :)

Hey, I'm Sorlaun. I am a huge fan of Turisas, just about my favorite band ever...I have some eyeballs, fingers, arms, legs, feet, toes, torso, neck, head, hair, and a whole bunch of other limbs I don't feel like naming. Suffice it to say I am a fully functional human being! I like to play keyboards. :kickass:

Hey, I'm Sorlaun. I am a huge fan of Turisas, just about my favorite band ever...I have some eyeballs, fingers, arms, legs, feet, toes, torso, neck, head, hair, and a whole bunch of other limbs I don't feel like naming. Suffice it to say I am a fully functional human being! I like to play keyboards. :kickass:

I'm jealous of your many body parts...don't leave them laying around or they'll go missing.....Welcome to the forum :lol:

I'll be sure to try to keep track of them. Maybe label em too.
Write in a big sharpie on my arms, legs, etc. : IF FOUND, PLEASE RETURN TO SORLAUN.
(Thanks for the welcome!)