Introduction thread

Hi! I'm Ana, from Mexico.
I started listening to Turisas only months ago, but I'm kind of hooked now.
I haven't seen them live, but hopefully I will, sometime soon!
Nice to meet you! :)

Hello Ana,

I am wm_crash from USA. Over here at the Turisas official forum we are more than just a street team, we are an all out Turisas Information Highway Robbery Crew. As the self proclaimed president of the welcoming committee, I welcome you among us!

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

Hello there fellow warriors! :D
Name's Agustina (you can shorten it to Tina :p), I'm from Argentina and I actually have no idea why I took so long to register in here. I must confess I've been lurking, though.

Mmm, let's see. About me? I'm 22 years old, I'm a multimedia designer (currently working on my thesis), I love going to concerts, annnd... I don't know.

Favorite Bands? Turisas, Children Of Bodom, HIM, Korpiklaani, Deathstars, Sonata Arctica, Mortemia, Avantasia... (Yeah, quite a mix!)

Guess that counts as some sort of introduction?

Hej! My name is Antonia, but friends call me Ton&#269;a. I live in Croatia. 19 yrs old, student (archaeology). I´m also interested in photography, art in general, history, languages (I´ve started learning Swedish <3 ).. Love hanging out with friends and going to concerts.. erm.. And I´m total freak about Metalocalypse :rofl:
Cheers ^^

Hello.
I'm Jessica, 16 years old from Brazil! :oops:
I know turisas for 2 years, i love finnish metal! Is the best metal in the world ;)
Hope some day go to Suomi!
And a think finnish man very sexy ;)

And you will see some mistakes in my posts, but, nobody's is perfect :Shedevil: