Introduction thread

So, I'm 21, and I live in Canada. Heard of Turisas for the first time this last monday. Loved 'em.

Went to the Dragonforce concert here in Edmonton and when Turisas opened, they totally rocked my world. Kinda reminded me of Manowar. One thing I HAVE to say is I think I fell in love with the female acordian player they had, I was maybe three people away from the stage and she had the most amazing smile I'd ever seen. :worship:

Immediately after they finished I bought their CD and got to meet the band. Brough back my nephew to meet them and they signed our CDs and his arm.

Rock on!

:headbang: :kickass:

I'm Dom, 15 years old, Turisas was the first metal band I got into and are still one of my favourite and most played bands awith about 3700 total plays.

OK.. so i think i should introduce myself 2.. :D
em.. i´m Markis with official name: Markéta, i live in Prague ( czech rep.) and i´m almost 17 and i have 6- years old bro, who is a fan of Turisas 2

unfortunately i haven´t ever been to their gig because i missed the only one for our country .. :(
my other favorite bands are f.e Finntroll, apocalyptica, satyricon, keep of kalessin, end of you, korpiklaani and many many more..

likes: Old town center of Prague, czech and finnish language, Finland, hockey, my dreamy world, taking photos, reindeers and winter with snow and of course rockin´.. o:)
dislikes: Coca cola, cars, family parties, stupid arguments ( like: you are a girl.. you can´t play drums! and arogance..

and i totally admire good drummers.. :)

my motto: you laugh me because i´m different but i laugh you because you are like clons fo the person who is next to you!

hy,I'm 16 and I live in Croatia...I discovered Turisas just a few weeks ago and they amazed me :D..I mostly..I mean alway listen to metal music and all genres that go with it ;D

Hi, well, i´m YANARA from Chile, and i´m 19 yeras old. My nick before was _Valkiria_ but now i changed my e-mail so i entered to the forum with my real name.

I´m a Turisas fan since 2007, the first time that I listened to the band was in a compilation cd (Metal Museum) with As torches Rise. Great band, I love them.

Welcome!!! I must say, compilation CD's seem to have done a lot for promoting Turisas, I know a lot of people who first heard them that way. Hail to the compilation CD's!!!!

Also, glad to see you're posting lots already, we like active members :D

Welcome!!! I must say, compilation CD's seem to have done a lot for promoting Turisas, I know a lot of people who first heard them that way. Hail to the compilation CD's!!!!

Also, glad to see you're posting lots already, we like active members :D

hahaha! good job compilation cd´s. and thanks Katie, I´ll try to be active too much time.

After a year of procrastination(And stalking the various threads here), I decided it was high-time I actually created an account and started posting. PREPARE FOR BOMBARDMENT. You won't be able to get rid of me.

17, New Zealander, female(The amount of times I've been mistaken for a dude, aye...)... Erm... Horse-obsessed? Turisas-obsessed! Oh, and maybe a lil' Kamelot, Moonsorrow, and Ensiferum...

Never been particularly good at introductions, but there you go!