Introduction thread

as long as you´re not one of those I post 3 posts and then disappear people it´s all right ;)

I'm 15, I am a big metalhead! I recently started listening to Turisas from a friend and I love it!

so, now after more or less 3 months, i finally can answer your question cari. i come from the lovly village of Ratshausen, some where in the middle of nowhere^^. if you go about 80/90 km south from stuttgart, then you'll maybe find it^^.
You all should visit it, i think we've got there more cows than inhabitants^^

rock on my friends, may the heart of turisas guide you:headbang:

I can beat that: I come from the village of Galiciuica, which is about 50 Km south of the (not much) better known city of Craiova. There are probalby less than 700 people in that village. Most everyone makes a living from subsistence farming. I go back there every 3-4 years to chill with the kids I grew up with.

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

I wasn't here for a long time.

For those who doesn't know I'm Danijela,19 from Croatia :D

Hi to all new members :D

Hey there, I'm James, 19 year old metalhead from southern California, and I'm a full-time college student. Pleasure to meet you guys!

Hi, I'm Maria, 17, from Portugal.
First of all, english is not my native language so be prepared for a mistake here and then =P
I started to listen Turisas in February 2010 and since then I can't stop listening to their music :)
I also like Nightwish, Epica, Kamelot, WT, Delain, Tarja, The Corrs, 3 Doors Down, Hyubris, Finntroll, Amorphis... =)
So, nice to meet you ;)

I started to listen Turisas in February 2010 and since then I can't stop listening to their music :)

Yeah, that's what these Turisas people do to you. There must be something going on. The first time I listened to them, I almost ended up booking airplane tickets to Holmgard so I can join the rest of the troops.

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan